The online racing simulator
[T3eAm]Mom0
(53 posts, started )
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Anyone with more reliable translations, for everyone's amusement?

Quote from -NightFly- :+1 Yann, therefor my reply above.

Sure thing. Just to prove how some of the bulgarians really do take things as life depends on them.

(I was never serious about all bulgarians being idiots, in case somebody else hasn't got the sarcasm, but anyway, feel free to flame.)

1st, let's make like a dictionary, because of the younger ones in the forum.
F will obviously be the F word(first place, for most usability in the following replies)
P for the female P word (hint: Pcat)
S would be another famous word, you probably can think of.
Quote from Grigorov :Ам мога ли да ти еба путката майна бе боклук с боклук. Ти къф си ве !? , рязан ли си циганин ли си .. не си българин ли . Ае ша ви еба и боклуците. Спамери и краш геймари и круиз карачи. Да не те виждам тцтцтц.

"Can I F your Fing P, you piece of junk. What do you think you are !? , circumcised ? a gipsy ? .. you think that you're not a bulgarian . I will F you , you pieces of junk. Spamers, crash gamers and cruise drivers." .. Then he demands to never see me again, and some tsts-ing follows.
Quote from Ring :Ти какъв си е ''ИГРАЧ'' да не си от малцинствата e смешник.
Аман от такива измислени тарикатчета като теб ''ВЕЛИКАНИ'' пред компа и мишки в живота.Я си се скрий в дупката си и си затваряй устата и си живей в измислиния свят келеш с келеша ти смотан.Измий си гурлите от очите и не си отваряй плювалника на тема БЪЛГАРИ и БЪЛГАРИЯ мангал!!!:noob:

"What are you GAMER, are you from the minorities, you zany.
We've had enough of such fictitious idiots like you GIANTS infront of the PC and mouses in life.Go and hide in your hole and shut your mouth and live in your imaginary life, you cheesy squirt.Wash your (my bulgarian dialect culture does not include that word, but i'd guess in the current case it's something like dirt) from your eyes and don't open your Ster on topic BULGARIANS and BULGARIA, you gipsy!!!
Quote from BOSCHO :Ей "Българин" да не си Турчин или циганин?? Какви са тия глупости където пишеш?? Как може да обиждаш цялата Българска нация ? Е такива като теб трябва да се гонят от България!

"Hey Bulgarian are you a Turk or a gipsy?? What are those bullS which you're writing?? How could you insult the entire Bulgarian nation ? That's the kind of people that should be chased away from Bulgaria!"

I actually tried to recreate all the inaccuracies in their sentences in english too, so you could wonder, just as I did, what the hell were they trying to say. So, yes all the inaccuracies were not unintentional.

It was pretty entertaining reading and translating that, I have to say.
Quote from broken :Sure thing. Just to prove how some of the bulgarians really do take things as life depends on them.

(I was never serious about all bulgarians being idiots, in case somebody else hasn't got the sarcasm, but anyway, feel free to flame.)

1st, let's make like a dictionary, because of the younger ones in the forum.
F will obviously be the F word(first place, for most usability in the following replies)
P for the female P word (hint: Pcat)
S would be another famous word, you probably can think of.

"Can I F your Fing P, you piece of junk. What do you think you are !? , circumcised ? a gipsy ? .. you think that you're not a bulgarian . I will F you , you pieces of junk. Spamers, crash gamers and cruise drivers." .. Then he demands to never see me again, and some tsts-ing follows.

"What are you GAMER, are you from the minorities, you zany.
We've had enough of such fictitious idiots like you GIANTS infront of the PC and mouses in life.Go and hide in your hole and shut your mouth and live in your imaginary life, you cheesy squirt.Wash your (my bulgarian dialect culture does not include that word, but i'd guess in the current case it's something like dirt) from your eyes and don't open your Ster on topic BULGARIANS and BULGARIA, you gipsy!!!

"Hey Bulgarian are you a Turk or a gipsy?? What are those bullS which you're writing?? How could you insult the entire Bulgarian nation ? That's the kind of people that should be chased away from Bulgaria!"

I actually tried to recreate all the inaccuracies in their sentences in english too, so you could wonder, just as I did, what the hell were they trying to say. So, yes all the inaccuracies were not unintentional.

It was pretty entertaining reading and translating that, I have to say.

I have to say , stay behind your monitor will be safe for u ... and continue to be made a victim
The whole thread prove's that these days people have waaaaaaaaay too much spare time. Sometimes it makes me sad to see argues like that, for basically a bad placed joke. sigh
#29 - CSF
Another wonderful LFSforum thread. :lovies3d:[etals:]:throwrose
Quote from CSF :Another wonderful LFSforum thread. :lovies3d:[etals:]:throwrose

:dopey::drink:
I probably shouldn't have translated those, but I couldn't resist it.

I only said that bulgarians are idiots(thinking that jokes are known to human kind), and a bunch of bulgarians come in and act like what? Like grown up, mature, calm people, of course.
hey just i googled it i got this
21584802_Imgp2963.jpg

and btw i was wondering if its called team homo cause "H" is close to "m" and i was wondering if you press the wrong button ..no offense but give more info
Attached images
21584802_Imgp2963.jpg
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
#33 - ge6y
Quote from sjava :is this really team? coz the name of the thread is [T3eAm]Mom0.

Really team
Quote from ge6y :Really team

can you give us atleast some informations about your team
#35 - ge6y
#36 - ge6y
Quote from Grigorov :Ам мога ли да ти еба путката майна бе боклук с боклук. Ти къф си ве !? , рязан ли си циганин ли си .. не си българин ли . Ае ша ви еба и боклуците. Спамери и краш геймари и круиз карачи. Да не те виждам тцтцтц.

ms 4e me podrepq6
#37 - ge6y
Quote from Ring :Ти какъв си е ''ИГРАЧ'' да не си от малцинствата e смешник.
Аман от такива измислени тарикатчета като теб ''ВЕЛИКАНИ'' пред компа и мишки в живота.Я си се скрий в дупката си и си затваряй устата и си живей в измислиния свят келеш с келеша ти смотан.Измий си гурлите от очите и не си отваряй плювалника на тема БЪЛГАРИ и БЪЛГАРИЯ мангал!!!:noob:

ms 4e me podkrepq6
Quote from ge6y :ms 4e me podkrepq6

Can You Put your Team Information, Website or Rosters rather than ranting your countryman perhaps
Quote from skywatcher122 :Can You Put your Team Information, Website or Rosters rather than ranting your countryman perhaps

look at the 1st page
Are they nominated for 2011 joke awards ?
Russians>Bulgarians.
Quote from MousemanLV :Russians>Bulgarians.

And how are Russians related to this thread, if your Latvian self doesn't mind explaining?

That is more than an obvious attempt to fuel it, so it can keep on going the same gross way. I made a bad joke, ok, now do we have to keep it going? And what light did you just put the Latvians under?
Up!
Omg u bulgarians realy are stupid. And i loled how u called each other gipsyes, i traweled thru Bugar land in 2001 and 80% of ppl I seen were gipsyes. So its prety entertaining to read ˝you gipsy˝ , after he called you all stupid as a sarcastic remark. Good thread overall.
We starting to call names with Slovenains eh? Missed that bit.

It pretty much depends where you travelled through mate but i assure you things have went up a bit here for those 10 years you havent had a clue of what was going on.
Quote from ZanZi :

It pretty much depends where you travelled through mate but i assure you things have went up a bit here for those 10 years you havent had a clue of what was going on.

Im sure it has changed , just reaction of your co-citizens did not show so.
Quote from Ales_M :Im sure it has changed , just reaction of your co-citizens did not show so.

I don't know if you realised, but it is pretty much easy to find morons of any kind of nationality on the internet.

Making generalisations out of them isn't being much smarter than them.

Neither is beating a dead horse by pointlessly bumping an old thread in hope to revive a stupid argument.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I don't know if you realised, but it is pretty much easy to find morons of any kind of nationality on the internet.

Making generalisations out of them isn't being much smarter than them.

Neither is beating a dead horse by pointlessly bumping an old thread in hope to revive a stupid argument.

Hey sry that I dont take this forum dead serius as you.
[POTATOES]

inb4tl

[T3eAm]Mom0
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG