The online racing simulator
[T3eAm]Mom0
(53 posts, started )
#1 - ge6y
[T3eAm]Mom0
[T3eAm]Mom0
1. Team deals with Drift,Race,Drag
1. Отбора се занимава с Дрифт,Рали и Драг състезания
2. To apply for the team please Skype: behemoth_bs or send e-mail georgi_bourgas@abv.bg
2. За да кандидатствате за отбора пишете на Skype:behemoth_bs или пишете на електронната поща georgi_bourgas@abv.bg
3. To apply you must be able to Drift or Drag.
We need to send the following information .........

1. What Drift (Wheel, Joystick, Mouse, Keyboard)
2. How long you play and what are the best
3. By logging in to your team saw drifting

3. За да кандидатствате трябва да можете да Дрифтите или в Драг.
Трябват да пратите следните данни..........
1. С какво дрифтите ( Волан , Джойстик , Мишка , Клавиатура )
2. От колко време играете и в кое сте най-добър
3. Като влезете в Отбора трябва да ви видя как дрифтите
Team roster? Overall activity? History? Website? Aims?
But its [T3eAm]Mom0 Yann, they dont need to tell such irrelevant information
#4 - PoVo
Ok, thanks, that's much information.
I bet this team is not in LFSW.

But if it is...this thread is excellent
change numbers in to letters and it reads teeam momo... :S i dont think he can spell either
#8 - Zay
#9 - PoVo
Quote from xtraction :change numbers in to letters and it reads teeam momo... :s i dont think he can spell either

Ⓣⓔⓐⓜ Ⓜⓞⓜⓞ
Team homo ?
is this really team? coz the name of the thread is [T3eAm]Mom0.
sounds like TimMoMo to me:uglyhamme
Stupid bulgarians. :worried:
#14 - PoVo
Quote from broken :Stupid bulgarians. :worried:

bah hah hah

PS: 700 posts. when I get 5000, I will buy everyone a cookie.
Quote from broken :Stupid bulgarians.

Whaaat??
just because of few bulgarians who are too silly to write information about their team are gonna make you call bulgarians ''stupid'' ? Man,every country has people like that and surely,just because of few noobs you're not gonna call you're nation stupid?
Quote from sjava :just because of few noobs you're not gonna call you are nation stupid?

estonians are stupid
I dont see the point to keep the thread alive, my opinion is that everbody stop posting and let the thread die.
Quote from broken :stupid bulgarians. :worried:

Ам мога ли да ти еба путката майна бе боклук с боклук. Ти къф си ве !? , рязан ли си циганин ли си .. не си българин ли . Ае ша ви еба и боклуците. Спамери и краш геймари и круиз карачи. Да не те виждам тцтцтц.
#19 - Ring
Quote from broken :Stupid bulgarians. :worried:

Ти какъв си е ''ИГРАЧ'' да не си от малцинствата e смешник.
Аман от такива измислени тарикатчета като теб ''ВЕЛИКАНИ'' пред компа и мишки в живота.Я си се скрий в дупката си и си затваряй устата и си живей в измислиния свят келеш с келеша ти смотан.Измий си гурлите от очите и не си отваряй плювалника на тема БЪЛГАРИ и БЪЛГАРИЯ мангал!!!:noob:
grow up!
Dear sirs, thanks for proving Google's weaknesses in the tenebrous domain of Bulgarian swearwords.

"Am I want to **** your pussy maina was garbage bin. You kaf his ve!? , Cut you Gypsy you .. Bulgarians do not know. Sha ah **** you and shit. Spammers and crash geymari and cruise riders. Do not they see ttsttstts."

"What are you''is not''PLAYER from minority e zany.
Amman by such fictitious tarikatcheta like you''GREAT''before the company and mice in their zhivota.Ya hide in the hole and keep your mouth shut and you live in the world came up with a squirt kelesha you smotan.Izmiy gurlite from his eyes and not Open spittoon on BULGARIA BULGARIA and brazier!"

Anyone with more reliable translations, for everyone's amusement?
+1 Yann, therefor my reply above.
Quote from broken :stupid bulgarians. :worried:

Ей "Българин" да не си Турчин или циганин?? Какви са тия глупости където пишеш?? Как може да обиждаш цялата Българска нация ? Е такива като теб трябва да се гонят от България!
easy folks, you should take your argue into pm´s.
Quote from BOSCHO :Ей "Българин" да не си Турчин или циганин?? Какви са тия глупости където пишеш?? Как може да обиждаш цялата Българска нация ? Е такива като теб трябва да се гонят от България!

Finaly .... don't mess with Bulgarians

edit: pls lock this thread

[T3eAm]Mom0
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG