The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :both are countries descended from criminals ans hookers... whats difference?

Im halfly amused and half insulted.

And i still have nfi who that azsieugbaiegnalegaueiugb place is?
Nice, 13 points total for Holland!
Quote from Shotglass :both are countries descended from criminals ans hookers... whats difference?

Not a nice way to talk about the Fritzl family though.
what is this another american idol spinoff?
Quote from flymike91 :what is this another american idol spinoff?

Yeah except it began in 1956 and American Idol began in 2002.
Quote from flymike91 :what is this another american idol spinoff?

Remember this 99% factual statement:

America was never first in creating anything.
They created Obesity.
They created taking credit for other people's shit claiming it as their own (Concorde), and they also created playing down stuff as nothing special when they couldn't have developed a similar concept in a million years. (Ekranoplan)
Quote from BlueFlame :They created taking credit for other people's shit claiming it as their own (Concorde), and they also created playing down stuff as nothing special when they couldn't have developed a similar concept in a million years. (Ekranoplan)

Nice pussy.
Quote from BlueFlame :They created taking credit for other people's shit claiming it as their own (Concorde)

When did they do that? They just banned it instead
Quote from March Hare :LOL

I guess that went so far over your head it left jet trails.

Damn YOU LFS FORUM, WHY BAD PUNS YOU GIVE ME!?
Quote from J@tko :

When did they do that? They just banned it instead

Yep, and you only ban stuff if your stuff is inferior, hence Audi Quattro system in touring cars and over in America, IMSA and Trans-am series.

TL;DR
Yanks saw their arse that they couldn't create something as good as the Concorde so wanted it banned by complaining that it was too loud. Basically playing down the technical genius that was the Concorde over a noise issue.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yep, and you only ban stuff if your stuff is inferior, hence Audi Quattro system in touring cars and over in America, IMSA and Trans-am series.

TL;DR
Yanks saw their arse that they couldn't create something as good as the Concorde so wanted it banned by complaining that it was too loud. Basically playing down the technical genius that was the Concorde over a noise issue.

Yes I know that. But they didn't ever claim that they made it.
Quote from J@tko :Yes I know that. But they didn't ever claim that they made it.

They claimed they created the technology to create it. Which they didn't. There has been countless documentaries about it. Altercations with the French, and the Russians (who made their own IIRC parallel design to the Concorde that WE know.).
Just to be sure. This thread was about the Eurovision Songcontest, right?

What the hell does the Concorde have to do with this?
Quote from ATHome :Just to be sure. This thread was about the Eurovision Songcontest, right?

It has EVERYTHING to do with Concorde maaannn....
Quote from ATHome :Just to be sure. This thread was about the Eurovision Songcontest, right?

I wish people like you would stop being a topic dictator, coversations are there to change subject. It will happen inevitably, just stop fighting the inevitable.
Quote from BlueFlame :I wish people like you would stop being a topic dictator, coversations are there to change subject. It will happen inevitably, just stop fighting the inevitable.

Hypocritical much?

Isn't what you are doing "topic dictating"? You have a topic that is something, and you change it for your benefit, and then when someone once to go back onto topic, you want to keep your topic alive.

Oh, and dying is inevitable, just stop fighting the inevitable.

Silly argument is silly.

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG