The online racing simulator
Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :Easy there tiger, I don't want to be roaming through no rain forest looking for its National Treasure.

Quote from ACCAkut :Tokyo Drift (the main guys acting is sooo bad)

Which of course distinguishes it from the other 4....
i need an answer by....like 4 hours from now

in order when they came out wise, or chronological order?
Quote from logitekg25 :i need an answer by....like 4 hours from now

in order when they came out wise,

You already got an answer, but if you don't know what order they came out in, I fear for your life. I guess 12345 is too mainstream for you.
Quote from logitekg25 :i need an answer by....like 4 hours from now

in order when they came out wise, or chronological order?

It's in this order.. "NOS, Eva Mendes, NOS, Eva Mendes, NOS, Badass look, cop chase, Eva Mendes.."
i diddnt get an answer for what would be best (especially for my friend)
unless i missed something, or diddnt understand it properly

and i know how to count to 5
Quote from logitekg25 :i diddnt get an answer for what would be best (especially for my friend)
unless i missed something, or diddnt understand it properly

and i know how to count to 5

Then you know which order to watch them in. Everyone else watched it 1-5 why can't he?

Why is it always your friend that needs this or that anyway? You always come on this forum and ask questions on behalf of someone else.
well we are going to be power-watching (watching every one in a matter of a few days)

i havent watched any of them within a few month period of eachother, so im not sure what actually makes sense..and yeah thats true
LogiteckG25

The order is 1-2-4-5-3, you can read the seccond post in page 1
Quote from Crashgate3 :Which of course distinguishes it from the other 4....

Lucas Black, a 29 year-old, playing a 16-18 year old? I haven't seen worse in the movies, even the Evo and Eclipse in the 2nd were more acceptable
Quote from Inouva :LogiteckG25

The order is 1-2-4-5-3, you can read the seccond post in page 1

i saw and took note, but i assume the directors wanted us to see the movies in order 1,2,3,4,5...so is it best for a first-time-viewer to see them 1,2,3,4,5 or 1,2,4,5,3
Quote from logitekg25 :i saw and took note, but i assume the directors wanted us to see the movies in order 1,2,3,4,5...so is it best for a first-time-viewer to see them 1,2,3,4,5 or 1,2,4,5,3

When watching the FF series, EVERYBODY was a first time viewer, and they all watched it in the order it came out, not chronologically to the storyline.

Why not make up your own mind? Why didn't you ask this question in the begining of the thread at least?

You ask the same things over and over again, you get questions answered for you that you didn't ask previously, and then ask those questions anyway.

Do you even read what others post?
i did ask in the begginning of the thread...or as soon as i found it.

and i still havent gotten my question answered...what makes MOST SENSE!!
I hate Tokyo Drift. Rest are quite enjoyable. Havn't got to see 5 yet though.

Also Tyrese Iz da sheet!

Oh wait. We forgot about Gal Gadot and Jordana

Quote from logitekg25 :i saw and took note, but i assume the directors wanted us to see the movies in order 1,2,3,4,5...so is it best for a first-time-viewer to see them 1,2,3,4,5 or 1,2,4,5,3

It happens that FF3 is a spin off of FF series.

That why you should see it last
thats the only reason its back there? :doh:
Either go with what has already been said, use google, or just stfu. Please, it's getting ridiculous.
Meh. FF5 is an alright Hollywood action movie, but it's deviated waaay too much from the original to be a good F&F movie.
Tokyo Drift is a great bad movie.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Tokyo Drift is a great bad movie.

+1 lol.

Wonder how many more FnFs there will be. Director Lin says 7 is pretty much gauranteed.

But think like Fast 9 with Cameron Diaz/Charlize Theron and Jackie Chan. And Luda again with Tyrese.

Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG