The online racing simulator
May I ask if there is a test- age restriction?
#52 - Mc21
Had my first day last wednesday Very nice bunch of people.
Major bump for this thread, but I want to let folks know I've got my first assessment interview at Testology tomorrow morning. If anyone can put in a good word for me then that'd be appreciated

I'm really excited about the job too. I think it's the first time I've been interviewed for a job I'm actually interested in doing
How did it go?
He offered me the job, but unfortunately the pay was less than we could manage on so I had to turn it down. It's a weird setup though - you need to register as self-employed and they just contract you in. I assume it's a tax workaround.

Gutted though, because it would've been sweet.
#56 - Mc21
Even more of a mega bumpage. I've been working there for 2 years now
I'm pleased it's going well at Testology!
blimey, an old thread

I ended up winning a nice Sony Vaio laptop from the beta test they ran too. Topped both the competitions (Most $$ won, £17k with £100 starting pot over 7 days, and i dont do the horses or even gamble! , and betting in the most races, could only claim 1 prize, which meant the other main prize went to Widdowmaker who's been on here since the beginning too, iirc he won a Wii.).

One fun part of it all was meeting Widdow and going down to Kingsgate upon Thames with him where Harino (the beta) was being run from, and seeing a lot of familar scenery, including a recently built Odeon cinema Harino were based directly behind the train station which was more prominant before the S2 update (new pitlane).

Nice to see someone got a job from this thread too
Quote from Mc21 :Even more of a mega bumpage. I've been working there for 2 years now

I've send an e-mail and didn't even get an answer
#60 - uiop
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG