The online racing simulator
Quote from burn4u :Not sure "Ctrl C" is classed as writing talents.

that's about how much skill it takes to write for the National Enquirer
Give them more credit, they have to hit "Ctrl V" after. Takes double the time!
Quote from pmd9409 :give them more credit, they have to hit "ctrl v" after. Takes double the time!

u forgot the highlight partttt
Quote from PoVo :u forgot the highlight partttt

Someone else does that for them.
I can already see the thread knuckleheads saying they were paid to confirm.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :

woo hoo!!

Wow that's nice. They better release that in Battlefield.

Shame about the RAH-66...in my opinion the worlds greatest and most elegant helicopter.

Image rights to go Klutch

am just messing mate.
Racer, do you never just relax, maybe smoke a joint and not think about ****ing zionist conspriracies for 5 minutes? No wonder you're a nutter, I would have went crazy if I had to live inside your head aswell. How do you have a social life? You're so paranoid you think everyone is out to get you, do you go down the pub and think the jewish barmaid is slipping CIA mind control drugs in to your pint?

And lastly, fancy ****ing off and posting this somewhere where people care? Not a single person here gives a shit, and of course you will say that we're all deluded because we don't believe in every conspiracy theory that has ever existed, but you're not going to change us, so stop wasting your time.
I never realised that the BBC was a looney organisation.

Thanks for the heads up.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I never realised that the BBC was a looney organisation.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wait a minute, how did you manage to read that from my post, but ignore everything else?

Anyway, a person made a program and it happened to be shown on the BBC. Does that mean that everyone in the BBC shares that view, and it is a fact?
don't you ignorant ***ks know that al quaeda is working with the united states for the coming world war against israel!? God its like you don't read the internets at all
It's like the movie Salt guys! America raised Al Quaeda, on day X (Dec.21 2012) they will strike, and the world will end as we know it!
Quote from PMD9409 :It's like the movie Salt guys! America raised Al Quaeda, on day X (Dec.21 2012) they will strike, and the world will end as we know it!

...for Americans.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Shame about the RAH-66...in my opinion the worlds greatest and most elegant helicopter.

Unfortunately it was pretty DOA. It was no stealthier than other choppers (sound, radar and IR signature), and it was more lightly armored. The original didn't even have weapons - it was designed to spot targets for Apache Longbows. The armaments were added later when the project was in dire straits.

It looks utterly badass, but the SuperCobra and Apache do the job much better.
Quote from DeKo :Racer, do you never just relax, maybe smoke a joint and not think about ****ing zionist conspriracies for 5 minutes? No wonder you're a nutter, I would have went crazy if I had to live inside your head aswell. How do you have a social life? You're so paranoid you think everyone is out to get you, do you go down the pub and think the jewish barmaid is slipping CIA mind control drugs in to your pint?

And lastly, fancy ****ing off and posting this somewhere where people care? Not a single person here gives a shit, and of course you will say that we're all deluded because we don't believe in every conspiracy theory that has ever existed, but you're not going to change us, so stop wasting your time.

I want to make love to you.

Quote from MadCat360 :Unfortunately it was pretty DOA. It was no stealthier than other choppers (sound, radar and IR signature), and it was more lightly armored. The original didn't even have weapons - it was designed to spot targets for Apache Longbows. The armaments were added later when the project was in dire straits.

It looks utterly badass, but the SuperCobra and Apache do the job much better.

I don't like the SuperCobra very much...never really have. Think it looks like a strangled duck. The Apache is a good looking helicopter as well and I'd love to be able to go in one...shoot some shit...haha Ever since the Commanche Helicopter games I've loved Attack Helicopters...

That one is bloody brilliant as well. I don't necessiraly (never can spell that ****ing word) like the best helicopters, just ones that look the best because that's half of the impact...like "oh look a Cessana" or "OH **** A BLOOODY STEALTH BOMBER CHAPS RUN AWAY"...ok using plane analogies but hey.
Quote from PoVo :...for Americans.

We expect it, as presidential elections are only a month before. Possible thoughts of Sarah Palin or Donald Trump being president means we can not last much longer.
Quote from PMD9409 :We expect it, as presidential elections are only a month before. Possible thoughts of Sarah Palin or Donald Trump being president means we can not last much longer.

latest polls say more than half of people here would never vote for either of them. thankfully.

Not like the GOP realistically has that much of a shot at beating Obama anyways
That's surprisingly much higher than I expected. Well the average number of brain cells for an American has went up by one. Nice!
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :latest polls say more than half of people here would never vote for either of them. thankfully.

Not like the GOP realistically has that much of a shot at beating Obama anyways

Thank **** for that, Trump would nuke anyone else who dared to build a house, and Palin wouldn't know what a nuke is. The world is over if either of those 2 get in power.
As I've said you all need to be prepaired to give up your freedom to ensure your freedom is kept safe, those terrorists can strike anywhere so you need to be groped everywhere !

Or is CBS another looney conspiracy theory site ?

"Now that Osama Bin Laden is allegedly dead (for something like the ninth time), prepare to eventually be groped, molested, and herded through naked body scanners and other X-ray scanning machines everywhere you go. According to a recent CBS New York report, "counter terrorism" experts and other "security" officials are gearing up to require all Americans to essentially show their papers everywhere they go -- at the shopping mall, sports stadium, museum, grocery store, and even at church.

Security consultant David Boehm told CBS that because of Osama's supposed death, terrorists will now likely go after smaller, more common "soft" targets , which conveniently equates to government security checkpoints being set up all over the place. A classic play taken right from the false flag handbook, the proposed new security measures are posing as a necessary protocol to keep Americans "safe" and "secure" from the terrorists.

"The reason they're called 'soft' is because it's so easily accessible to anyone," said Broehm to CBS. "There has to be security checks for the safety of all people."

Broehm also went on to suggest that Americans need to be spying on each other more, and acting as "eyes and ears" to help the police in "keep[ing] each other safe." The same CBS article that quotes Broehm even had the gall to insanely call such domineering, tyrannical police state activity "freedom" with a "heavy price."

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. ~Woodrow Wilson
Yeah, the source of that isn't CBS though, is it?

You have a piece of text from an unknown source, which from the looks of it shares your viewpoints, and this text refers to a CBS report (without providing a source) and sort of tries to tell what's in the report, but in an obviously terribly slanted way.

It's like me quoting you, and then saying you said (from your first line) "Our freedom will be kept safe!"

You can take literally any source on any subject, and subsequently write an article to make that source sound negative. Some people have it down to an art.

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG