The online racing simulator
Conspiracy theories are such a weird form of solipsism/megalomania. Essentially, it's "I can't understand how this might be; therefore an elaborate ruse has been constructed specifically to trick me."
You just cannot be that close minded people.. when just about everything that US does smells bullshit. Will they give us ANY proof that this Jack Bauer action even happened? Maybe after a month when movie and photo studios are done with the 'material'..
25 Navy Seals couldn't catch him alive, shock bombs, flash bangs, nothing, they had to kill him and then dump him in the ocean the same day? rofl..
Quote from Boris Lozac :You just cannot be that close minded people.. when just about everything that US does smells bullshit. Will they give us ANY proof that this Jack Bauer action even happened? Maybe after a month when movie and photo studios are done with the 'material'..
25 Navy Seals couldn't catch him alive, shock bombs, flash bangs, nothing, they had to kill him and then dump him in the ocean the same day? rofl..

Alright, enjoy your fantasies.
Now when you mention it, anyone finds a little suspicious that the only goal of the US crack team was to "Kill Usama"? Seriously, why would they want him dead? If he's such a terrorist mastermind, wouldn't they want to at least interrogate him? They bombed the whole Afghanistan to pieces as an idiotic act of revenge and now (10 years after 9/11) they want to deal with Usama personally?Oh please...

I can't but just love the part when they just tossed his body off the deck so only Arabian Sea fauna can independently confirm his identity...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Alright, enjoy your fantasies.

I also said that conspiracies are equally unbeliavable.. but i just can't rule out any of the options. Facts are just ridicolous..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I know, but it's like they WANT us to create conspiracy theories.. maybe that suits them. Both scenarios sound too 'hollywood' to me, just as in 9/11 events themselves, there's just sooo much fishy stuff around it, but then you wonder in what world are we living at when there are people that organise stuff like that (like 9/11 beeing an inside job), what kind of creatures are they.. how are they sleeping at night... everything's just so messed up.

Does it really matter? His death means very little, and they are hardly going to announce they performed a black ops mission in Pakistan and successfully shot an innocent civilian.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That photo was around months before the announcement, and was debunked long ago.

If so, why was it offered to us (through media) as a proof that he has been murdered? What evidence can they offer now apart from "yeah, we tested his DNA and it proved it was him"?

Don't get me wrong, I am not developing any conspiracy theory, just saying I'm not buying this.
Quote from sermilan :If so, why was it offered to us (through media) as a proof that he has been murdered? What evidence can they offer now apart from "yeah, we tested his DNA and it proved it was him"?

Don't get me wrong, I am not developing any conspiracy theory, just saying I'm not buying this.

Because the media is dumb and picked up on stuff being reposted ad infinitum on twitter/tumblr/forums/etc without properly researching it.

The US gov. says they have photos and are debating releasing them at the moment.
Then, let's wait and see what they will have to offer... the story so far doesn't hold water.
I'm pretty sure I saw a photo in our national paper- it looked just like Osama- but older. I thought it was his obituary photo. It certainly wasn't the one that was posted here a page or two back.

edit- I think this is the photo.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bt_ass ... Aged_20092.jpg?1304311768

He looked much more 'dead' in the paper (very grey looking).

edit 2- the photo looks very doctored, the beard looks mostly drawn on. Probably an identikit job?
"THE United States will investigate how Osama bin Laden managed to live undetected just a few blocks from Pakistan's top military academy

http://www.theage.com.au/world ... -1e6xm.html#ixzz1LJEbg2qA

Heh.. reminds me of kids around my area who grew pot in the garden of the local police station years ago.
I'm just imagining OBL shaking his fist and yelling at "those damn kids!" every time they kicked their soccer ball into his trash-burning area.
Quote from Electrik Kar :"THE United States will investigate how Osama bin Laden managed to live undetected just a few blocks from Pakistan's top military academy

Heh.. reminds me of kids around my area who grew pot in the garden of the local police station years ago.

The closer you are to danger, the further you are from harm. The vast majority of drug dens an whore houses in [A town in Lincolnshire that has a word that sounds like hunt in it] are in the same post code as the Police station.

[edit: Racist swear filter is racist.]
They probably didn't even get enough money to buy a new ball.
http://thinkprogress.org/2011/ ... rumsfeld-bin-laden-gitmo/

There was a Department of Defense guy on Fox News this morning blowing minds. He said that all of the usable info we got from these guys was likely from "a civilized conversation over a few Happy Meals." The anchor lady was all like "Yeah, but the waterboarding broke their spirit, right?" and he said "Well, not really. Being nice and humane and gaining their trust over some fries and a Coke turned out to be more effective in the end."
Quote from RasmusL : but only if they had a full laboratory with expensive machines somewhere in Pakistan.

Considering the city he was killed in happens to be one of the more upper class areas of the country and where alot of high end schools are, i wouldn't be surprised.

Ninja Edit: @ Electric car: That picture is on wikiapedia and it's a rendering of what he would look like. I think it was made several years ago.

@ US putting heat on Pakistan: If they knew and didnt want a military powerhouse coming in and destroying a city block in their upper tier city then so be it. It seems U.S Politicians get in their feelings when they don't get something straight away.
Quote from Electrik Kar :"THE United States will investigate how Osama bin Laden managed to live undetected just a few blocks from Pakistan's top military academy

It doesn't matter how close he is to an Army Base. They don't search every single house around a base just incase an international fugitive might be living there, it's irrelevant.
If anything, they'd be LESS likely to look there BECAUSE there is a military academy nearby.
There's still proof that this happened just as there is proof that Santa exists..
Santa does exist! I saw him in the local shopping centre.
Quote from 5haz :Santa does exist! I saw him in the local shopping centre.

You are a liar, prove it!!

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG