The online racing simulator
Got this in my mail this morning.
Associated press release: "Osama bin Laden who had been in talks with the much respected sim racing team, known as the south city cab company, was earlier this morning killed by us special forces. This will obviously come as a big disappointment to those hoping to see the renowned international terrorist plying his trade around the twists and turns of south city in the next round of the OLFSL.
Yet to be confirmed reports suggest that the al Qaeda front man was busy tweaking his MRT setup at the time of the attack. In accordance with Islamic tradition for a quick burial after death the bearded fruitcake has been dispatched at sea along with his beloved momo."

bugger, you could have had his freaking pedals!
He should have seen it coming. When you camp for too long, the other team is eventually going to find you. What a n00b.
Furiously-Fast, so he got banned by the admin for camping?
Nice sig bro.
Thanks.

His IP address is blocked incase he tries to make another account.
I doubt he is dead, The US probably caught him and are giving him a salary to become the next head of Nasa or something...
USA is so "we are heroes" now, though no one actually prooved the fact that 9/11 was made by al-Qaeda. Anyway, grats US, have fun dancing on a grave of a fictional man.
victims of propaganda
Quote from TexasLTU :Anyway, grats US, have fun dancing on a grave of a fictional man.

The fictional death of a leader of a fictional group.
Al-Qaeda is no more of a group than Anonymous. The name is practically coined by the US. And I doubt they actually killed Osama bin-Laden, no real picture exists (only a fake one spread by most news sources).
Not sure what to make of this. Well, I guess they can now "justify" spending 10 years in Iraq/Afghanistan...
Its Usama bin laden. unless the FBI got it wrong. *Runs*
Hey, wasn't Osama instructed by the USA to fight against soviets a long time ago? I don't believe in USA, it's much more complicated, than they are trying to tell.
I think they trained to the taliban to fight some other group, kinda backfired.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think they trained to the taliban to fight some other group, kinda backfired.

Well yea, during the Afghan/Russian war the Afghan fighters received help and funding from the CIA. 'Tis was an 'enemy of my enemy' kinda thang.
We will never know the truth so it's pointless even to discuss about it.
I just don't know and I don't care
Quote from NitroNitrous :We will never know the truth so it's pointless even to discuss about it.
I just don't know and I don't care

Ofcourse it's important to discuss it, theres not been enough time to release info yet. You wouldn't care would you, you've not had any attacks in your country, your not being threatened, i imagine if any of your family were killed by these groups your opinions would be quite a bit different.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ofcourse it's important to discuss it, theres not been enough time to release info yet. You wouldn't care would you, you've not had any attacks in your country, your not being threatened, i imagine if any of your family were killed by these groups your opinions would be quite a bit different.

Um, he's Spanish, but you've probably forgotten about the Madrid bombings.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :you've not had any attacks in your country, your not being threatened,

Bloody hell, you have a short memory.

Ever hear of the Madrid bombings?

EDIT..beaten to it.
Quote from DarkTimes :Um, he's Spanish, but you've probably forgotten about the Madrid bombings.

Well he should give a f*ck then shouldn't he, obviously most of the world isn't under the same kind of threat as the UK and US, we take the brunt of it, although mostly it's our fault because we seem to have to be the heros everytime it pisses me off everyone else sits on their arses even when they've been attacked.

Hardly a short memory is it? 2004.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hardly a short memory is it? 2004.

You must be a lot younger than me, because to me 2004 feels like yesterday.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 : although mostly it's our fault because we seem to have to be the heros everytime it pisses me off everyone else sits on their arses even when they've been attacked.

Maybe everyone else isn't comfortable with invading countries under false pretence that it's solving the "terrorist" problem.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well he should give a f*ck then shouldn't he....

What I don't care about is if that guy is alive, death or if he ever existed, is not gonna make a difference for me and shouldn't make it for you either.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Oviously most of the world isn't under the same kind of threat as the UK and US....

So UK and USA are better countries, doesn't realy matter if Spain has suffered an attack of the same kind, since UK and USA are who rule the world
Quote from The Moose :Maybe everyone else isn't comfortable with invading countries under false pretence that it's solving the "terrorist" problem.

It's not something that's going to be "solved" anytime soon though is it? Hardly a false pretence either, bottom line is they don't care, even if their own people are being killed, if everyone united it would take the strain of us, we'd be in alot less shit and trying to "solve" it would be alot more effective.
Quote from NitroNitrous :What I don't care about is if that guy is alive, death or if he ever existed, is not gonna make a difference for me and shouldn't make it for you either.

So UK and USA are better countries, doesn't realy matter if Spain has suffered an attack of the same kind, since UK and USA are who rule the world

I didn't say that so stop twisting my words, i didn't say the madrid bombings didn't matter either, obviously didn't effect you very much though did it? UK and USA don't rule at all, just we end up doing everything whilst everyone else watches, even if they have been effected too. Would be nice to not feel like we're in it on our own all the time.
Don't twist my words either, since I never said I don't care about the victims or about what happened, I already explained what I don't care about
Quote from pearcy_2k7 : Hardly a false pretence either

So we didn't invade Iraq under false pretences then?
Looking back now, yes. At the time, no.

Osama Bin Ladens body has been found.
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG