The online racing simulator
ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
ADAC Formel masters
Damn, didn't get chance to see that race 1 or race 2, anyone know of any videos anywhere of them?
Race two is tomorrow guys!...so still time!
Quote from Framaris :Race two is tomorrow guys!...so still time!

I thought it was race three tomorrow.
^race 2 and 3 today... dennis gets quiet some on air time currently (10th currently)
#6 - IMOL
Meh Last Lap and Dennis crashed Sad :/
Quote from IMOL :Meh Last Lap and Dennis crashed Sad :/

I was watching Looked like he may of got loose coming of the kerb and moved right a bit too much. Shame, I think he could of kept the 10th position, looks like he's struggling with rear end grip, that thing looks like a pig to drive.

Not sure how bad the damage was though, only looked like the rear wing took damage, but it could of been rear suspension too. Lets hope he makes it out for RACE3 which is in 15minutes I believe.
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
Quote from BlueFlame :I was watching Looked like he may of got loose coming of the kerb and moved right a bit too much. Shame, I think he could of kept the 10th position, looks like he's struggling with rear end grip, that thing looks like a pig to drive.

Not sure how bad the damage was though, only looked like the rear wing took damage, but it could of been rear suspension too. Lets hope he makes it out for RACE3 which is in 15minutes I believe.

The German GT3 Championship starts now. The third ADAC Formel Masters race is at 16:05 local, so 14:05 UTC.
Quote from TFalke55 :The German GT3 Championship starts now. The third ADAC Formel Masters race is at 16:05 local, so 14:05 UTC.

Was looking on the ma-con team website, seems their race countdown timer is set to fail-time :P
It looks like a 0-points Easter for Dennis.
Quote from TFalke55 :It looks like a 0-points Easter for Dennis.

What happened? He started the race, then disappeared.
Quote from BlueFlame :What happened? He started the race, then disappeared.

Same impression here. I wondered why he wasn't listed in the classifications, cause I havn't heard the track announcer (the commentary voice) saying anything about him...
Quote from TFalke55 :Same impression here. I wondered why he wasn't listed in the classifications, cause I havn't heard the track announcer (the commentary voice) saying anything about him...

The only time I heard his name mentioned in the final race, was the commentator saying Dennis was starting 22nd on the grid, and then he mixed up Christina Nielsen with Dennis ( don't see how, she wears red helmet and Dennis a blue one...).
Damages was too severe to attend in race 3, also the crash was just a stupid mistake from myself.
Quote from Dennis93 :Damages was too severe to attend in race 3, also the crash was just a stupid mistake from myself.

Oschersleben is a gay track anyway, first corner is fail. I'm sure you'll make the impact you wanted to at Sachsenring.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCDkfEKkUI

hm... that's what you get when a track has DTM and wants to improve the DTM show. They try to make an overtaking opportiunity by narrowing a turn. The (nowadays) motorcycle turn 1 was not that well for overtaking, but it did not take out that many people. Just watched the summary of the past ADAC Masters Weekend, and I'm shocked in a positive way, how there havn't been big start incidents, in none of the classes.
Quote from TFalke55 :hm... that's what you get when a track has DTM and wants to improve the DTM show. They try to make an overtaking opportiunity by narrowing a turn. The (nowadays) motorcycle turn 1 was not that well for overtaking, but it did not take out that many people. Just watched the summary of the past ADAC Masters Weekend, and I'm shocked in a positive way, how there havn't been big start incidents, in none of the classes.

Yea, where as FIA GT series can't even make the rolling start without crashing...
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, where as FIA GT series can't even make the rolling start without crashing...

ILMS and BTCC can't even get to the start, so they are doing good
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :ILMS and BTCC can't even get to the start, so they are doing good

Benchmark hehe. Could be an overused word in this situation.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, where as FIA GT series can't even make the rolling start without crashing...

German GT3 Championship made it in both races and with a 39 car grid, that is pretty impressive when not even 20 cars (back then GT1s and GT2s together) can't make turn 1, it definately has nothing to do with the cars or the track but with how the drivers interact
Quote from TFalke55 :German GT3 Championship made it in both races and with a 39 car grid, that is pretty impressive when not even 20 cars (back then GT1s and GT2s together) can't make turn 1, it definately has nothing to do with the cars or the track but with how the drivers interact

Yea, I've had beef with the lack of skill in FIA GT series. They wreck before the first corner almost every race.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, I've had beef with the lack of skill in FIA GT series. They wreck before the first corner almost every race.

What should blame them more: The German GT3 is also organised with SRO standards, which means that at least half of the field are amateur drivers
Quote from TFalke55 :What should blame them more: The German GT3 is also organised with SRO standards, which means that at least half of the field are amateur drivers

But you find more with Amateur drivers who value where they are in motorsport they don't have a huge EGO. :P

ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG