The online racing simulator
ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
Ohh what a race..

The car was bit of a mess after all of that racing, sure as hell was fun though!
Anyone know when the 1st race is? Can't find any information on Nuerburgring.de and livestream says next livestream available is for red-bullring.....
What aload of shit, no livestream, not even livetiming, and the nuerburgring website is aload of shit too. :/
Quote from BlueFlame :What aload of shit, no livestream, not even livetiming, and the nuerburgring website is aload of shit too. :/

This event is organised by a different organisator. All ADAC classes are just feeder to the FIA Truck Grand Prix.
Quote from TFalke55 :This event is organised by a different organisator. All ADAC classes are just feeder to the FIA Truck Grand Prix.

I'm not so bothered about the livestreaming but you'd at least think there'd be a livetiming feature. Like EVERY OTHER international track.

PS. Thanks to Phil for sharing those .pdfs
(Already saw them but him posting them meant I didn't have to )
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm not so bothered about the livestreaming but you'd at least think there'd be a livetiming feature. Like EVERY OTHER international track.

PS. Thanks to Phil for sharing those .pdfs
(Already saw them but him posting them meant I didn't have to )

Well... livetiming is not usual at any German Tracks features it on their sites. They only post a link where you can download the official results as .pdf
Quote from TFalke55 :Well... livetiming is not usual at any German Tracks features it on their sites. They only post a link where you can download the official results as .pdf

Well, it's a shame, they have had live timing for ADAC 24H. I think the live-stream/live-timing weren't available because it was part of a different race weekend than usual.

ADAC Formel masters
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG