The online racing simulator
New Test Patch (not VWS or S3)
(235 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 65D :- fps supposed to be increased. dropped.
- white-red walls still launching to moon.
- crashing someone is worse.
- configs are not that funny expect some specific ones. several routes are totally unusable example at South City
- those new routes (fern bay gold straight) is unrealisticly suspension killer shit thingy
- only minioval appeared to show some fun... until few hours
- on open config tracks, no rubber, no flags, no positions, no lfsw times = nothing interesting
- no VWS, no tyre physics

And you all are just spamming "thank you"?

- Cause you render everything on open configs.. my computer has no drop in FPS at all.
- Reason is it's a test patch, They didn't say it was a godlike1337hax0r patch to make this simulation perfect. Give them some slack.
- Stay off other people..?
- Well, That's your problem, And not ours.
- Out of the rare times I drive at FE, I've never had suspension damage.
- Ovals are endless fun, Race the right people.
- Scawen also directly stated, No echo maps, No shadow maps, I'm assuming somewhere in there lies rubber, There is no "go this way" For the track to tell you to go on, So there isn't any flags. If it's not interesting for you.. Tough luck.
- If you cannot read when he said, In giant letters NOT VWS OR S3 OR TIRE PHYSICS, Then that is only your problem.
Quote :WARNING : THIS IS A TEST

NOTE : THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN NEW TYRE PHYSICS / VW SCIROCCO / ROCKINGHAM

Are you just spamming "Bullshit"?
#102 - 65D
#103 - e.M
Quote from 65D :

you know whats funny? all those things you pointed out are invalid in my case. so yeah its only your opinion
Why gets this person so much attention all of a sudden? Can we stay on focus plz?
Well I had a ball round Fern Bay. Quite odd really. Only knowing them as these disjointed tracks, even with Black encompassing most of it, to find yourself arriving at a completely different configuration from a new direction is a funny thing, particularly when you hit the rallyx green part.

Hopefully there will be some excellent autox layouts to make the most of these new corners and potential configurations, and bring some order to the chaotic fun of going any-which-way.

Thanks to Scawen, good stuff.
Em... I go to LFS, select a Z30 Server. Then it says host is Z30... I extracted it and now I cant join Z30 servers :wtf2:
Scawen... I dunno if I've posted this yet. New Patch is pretty great. Not major changes, but definitely is some improvements, and gives us a few new combos to play with (Blackwood has a few "RallyX Long" layouts that are actually a lot of fun).

I can't wait for the rest of your current work to surface.
Aaaaargh!! Help me guys, i have a bad problem when i extract LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z30 and i got always times the "this archive is not supported". Here is a picture:
Attached images
Tässäpä tämä.png
Thanks for helping, but i have something problems, wait, im solving it with my teamboss...
Quote from Speed Senna :Aaaaargh!! Help me guys, i have a bad problem when i extract LFS_PATCH_Z28_TO_Z30 and i got always times the "this archive is not supported". Here is a picture:

I had the same problem, also the alternative zip gave me this message. I tried a fresh LFS download in a different folder and that worked.
OK,it did not completed. Maybe that's because this computer dont support the archives. Maybe somebody can help me yet...
I got that a few times with both the exe & the zip files. I have the most recent version of 7zip so was puzzled why the archive wasnt supported. I finally noticed that the download wasn't fully completing & I was only getting around 500k of the file. After a few attempts I got the whole file & then it opened up fine in 7zip.
Quote from seniecka :I already faced with a problem: steep fps drops appear to happen after instaling this patch :/ There was usually 90-100+fps at 1080i, not is 50-55 fps...

Your avatar is a VU Meter from a happy rave song? :]
Quote from mr_spoon :I got that a few times with both the exe & the zip files. I have the most recent version of 7zip so was puzzled why the archive wasnt supported. I finally noticed that the download wasn't fully completing & I was only getting around 500k of the file. After a few attempts I got the whole file & then it opened up fine in 7zip.

Thanks very much, that helped!
Why no release car VWS ? so long 2 years ago! :/
thx
Quote from gt4_pl :why no release car vws ? So long 2 years ago! :/

must....resist....urge....posting y u no guy
Good stuff. Downloading now!
Off Topic (and sorry of this, but...)

...I just got a look for some tire physics videos from Live For Speed and those are much much much much much much better than any other simulators in my opinion. I just thought when developers have and will have finished their updated tyre physics, is it possible to see in someday a vehicle in game, which is not a four-wheel-car? I strongly believe, as Live For Speed tries to cover any type of racing (mostly only car motorsports).

So, yes Scawen! Don't release the patch until it has got it's an ultimate limit of it's tyre physics. I am ready to wait next 2 years for easily, especially when we got open track configuration, Im much happier to have this ability available, than we would had got any S3 content, or VWS, or anything else stuff.

SO MANY tracks available, available to make your dream of layout, If this doesn't put crying people in silence, then not even updated tyre physics would make any kind of help, and then developers are really getting annoyed and they will let us on own. Yes, I understand people wants to know how far the update is, and so I do also, but it doesn't ruin my whole life, if the update would get "jammed".

Let's guys now really, REALLY play some LFS in patch Z30, let's keep some good stuff and let the developers do their work. (Altough it might be almost impossible, at least for me, but we shall have a try) There will be a patch when there will be a patch (official one).

Back to work, sorry if I was killing someone's opinions or I did wake up of someone's opinions or anything else. Just wanted to say something else than /thread tho lol.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :...I just got a look for some tire physics videos from Live For Speed and those are much much much much much much better than any other simulators in my opinion. I just thought when developers have and will have finished their updated tyre physics, is it possible to see in someday a vehicle in game, which is not a four-wheel-car? I strongly believe, as Live For Speed tries to cover any type of racing (mostly only car motorsports).

Someone tried it in tweak and it came out pretty successful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CNR1PDh0w
Well, Scawen had (has?) a bike and hasn't ruled them out. Never know, maybe they'll come with the motocross pack
erik did a better job on his.
This thread is closed

New Test Patch (not VWS or S3)
(235 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG