The online racing simulator
How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
I can't understand why some people keep suggesting a cure that makes the illness stronger.
@ this thread - Has anyone ever succedding in pulling a girl over lfs? To me it seems much easier to get a gf or w/e down pub, or sumone you work with, or a mates mate or even a mate etc the list goes on.

@ the other thread - As soon as someone joins a server im on 99% time i will hit "hi" and only time i look at names is if i get hit, i want to talk to some specific or if on team server to kick or ban someone. All the time during racing, as long as its clean n fun (and no one i know is on) then afterwards i wouldnt be able to tell you who was on lol.
#153 - AJS
How you feel ... If you have better solutions then feel free to enlighten me! For me its really not important and i will change my character to female because for me its about racing and thats it. illepall Let´s see how bad it is to be a woman

Yeah and give me a break ... how to pull a girl racer ... you are 31 no ? You should stand above or how do you say in english ? stupid comments from 12-16 year old kids. I dont say it is good and of course you have the right to voice your opinion.

Strange that LFS has the best community ever but everyone has problems with each other ... Drifters with grippers ... Girls with horny teenagers ... wreckers etc.

There´s just moaning moaning moaning ...

I´m out of here and racing. Good bye
Quote from AJS :

For real ... what do you want to do?

.. Moaning etc wont change the idiots.

.. Why dont you just change your character to male in LFS.

.. In my opinion you are just seeking attention.

.. Its not that much of a big deal in my opinion.

A classical case of blaming the victim. Or at the very least, putting the burden with the victim. Why should she be doing something? She's not the one who is being a nuisance.

If the community can find ways to deal with wreckers and irresponsible noobs, then why not with this kind of bad behaviour?
(Lemme guess... Because the chance that you will be troubled by it is zero.)
#155 - AJS
Quote from wsinda :A classical case of blaming the victim. Or at the very least, putting the burden with the victim. Why should she be doing something? She's not the one who is being a nuisance.

If the community can find ways to deal with wreckers and irresponsible noobs, then why not with this kind of bad behaviour?
(Lemme guess... Because the chance that you will be troubled by it is zero.)

You picked the quotes you wanted and they are out of context. Classical case of misquoting or what ?

In fact i said I am doing something : I change my character to female and see how bad it is so my chance of me being troubled is far away from zero or at least it should be ...

I still wait for better solutions... I dont say there are any but you didnt name any so far.

How does the community handle with wreckers and irresponsible noobs ? I think its still a problem or not ? Many guys suggest to join leagues or closed servers. That´s also a way of avoiding problems or is it blaming the victim dr freud ? Sometimes its the only way...

You can also become a manic street preacher and try to change the world lol Trust me personalities like Marx and Engels failed.
You all miss the point anyway, the other post was to raise awareness, this one (if I recall correctly as this is an OLD thread) sort of the same but also partly humerous ... although I didnt litter the post with smilies so that was probably lost in translation in a few places.

What's the use of admin kicking / vote kicking if people do not understand what is happening?*

*Should either option be viable on the server in the first place.

I never posted either thread seeking dramatic changes or alterations to game code or psychological profiling before buying an LFS license...
I don't quite understand, are you saying you don't want people to try and pull you on LFS or you don't wan't people to try and pull you in LFS by methods previously seen?
**** all this guy bashing. men are freaks, men are dirty men are losers. so are some chicks. no need to state the obvious
I think that it's time for...

Quote from AndroidXP :illepall

So you need to hide your sex from others not to get harassed? Did LFS already get this far? Besides that, you can't do that in LFS, if your registered username already suggests your gender.

One thing here that's getting missed by both "sides" in this "topic"

... I am really starting to wonder about the entire motivation behind both of these threads. (This one (both halves) and the locked one)

You hit something here Android, the vast majority of handles on this board alone are NOT gender specific... "AndroidXP" "Viper93" "Gabkicks" "AJS" "Primos" "TristanCliffe" (just joking Tristan ). Sure not 100%, but still the vast majority by far. Even Tiny's and Honey's are a wee bit ambiguous and only mildly suggest their gender, although they don't hide it online, and I'm not saying they should have to, BUT:

There is no reason to intentionally choose a name that screams "I am not male", unless you want everyone to know for some reason. TinyK and Honey had very good points in the locked thread - and those from a female perspective.

I've been hassled on the track (although only once to the extent she described in the other thread), it's not limited to Becky Rose. Hopefully people don't think I'm a woman (long hair.. hm... The goatee should offset it)

Not all men are pigs, not all men are ignorant and it's ignorant to make such blanket statements. Truthfully, these threads alone prove that egotism is not confined to the male half of the species.

Just one word: affected.

I don't plan on getting (any more) involved in this, I just thought I would make some attempt to balance the opinons out a bit.

note: Obviously I don't condone the behaviour of the dimbulb who hassled Becky, or the hassling of anyone in general, male or female, cat, dog, whatever.
^^ it's pretty obvious tiny is a girl though... I doubted longer about honey and becky
Indeed. I was speaking only in terms of handles. Conduct is a separate issue.
concerining honey ... id punt her off track ... but id ram into anyone who dares to desecrate a car with a hello kitty skin
I have one for the UF1? I'll send it if you like
Hey, I saw that skin last night, it was cute... <.<
Quote from AJS :In fact i said I am doing something : I change my character to female and see how bad it is so my chance of me being troubled is far away from zero or at least it should be ...

Oh, I thought you said that in jest. In that case I'll take back my words.

Quote :I still wait for better solutions... I dont say there are any but you didnt name any so far.

Yours a great solution. In fact, ... in the other thread I wrote more or less the same.

Quote :You can also become a manic street preacher and try to change the world lol.
Trust me personalities like Marx and Engels failed.

That's because they were German.
I meant, for more than a century everyone thought they were successful.
Aw, allright then.
Speaking of names that are not gender specific, we had, note the "had", a female racer by the name of TerminalMotion in the South African who actualy joined team vMax. She is an incredibly fast racer, you could try punt her off the track if you could keep up with her

Pity that she left, personal reasons for it though.
#168 - AJS
Quote from wsinda :Yours a great solution. In fact, ... in the other thread I wrote more or less the same.

You are right. I have to admit i didnt read the other thread. Oh well so this part was useless. Künstlerpech as we say in germany

Francba
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :TinyK and Honey had very good points in the locked thread - and those from a female perspective.

the statement TinyK and i made is actually true in any case, male or female and of course as you said does not mean it's becky's fault if someone is a moron, it's just she could avoid them.
Quote from Shotglass :concerining honey ... id punt her off track ... but id ram into anyone who dares to desecrate a car with a hello kitty skin

thank you sweetie!
actually the giant hello kitty on my hood scares the hell out the people when they see it in their mirrors, so scared (or more probably laughing) that they spin out and jump off the track to let me pass...be aware of the giant kitty...
When I quit LFS I'm going to have so much revenge proving a point. Some of you guys wont get to race for weeks.! I might even book time off work for it. ...

Seriously, i'm about as put out as a cat. Sure I was put outside, but I walked around a bit then came back in through the cat flap. Whether I put a humour twist on it, or a serious one, the result is the same.

Some guys say WTF shut up bitch your just saying "i'm a gurl i'm a gurl look at me and be oh so jealous of mah os so bod-dee!".

Some guys say "Sounds serious, lets spring into action".

Some guys say "F. you B. W. I hate your guts I hate the fact women exist i'm a massoganist in real life but I dont want to admit it on the forums, and my left half is bigotted."

Some guys say "ok, if I see it i'll act accordingly."

Some guys say "....

and the list goes on, what you basically end up with is a stereotypical forum thread where nobody agrees and lots of people get way more stressed then there is any possible merit for.

Yet they're the ones that think I need the chill pill.

Oh the bitter irony...
Quote from Becky Rose :When I quit LFS I'm going to have so much revenge proving a point.
lots of people get way more stressed then there is any possible merit for.

Quote from Honey :actually the giant hello kitty on my hood scares the hell out the people when they see it in their mirrors, so scared (or more probably laughing) that they spin out and jump off the track to let me pass...be aware of the giant kitty...

nah theyre just trying to be gentlemen so they drive into the sandpits to collect some as a kitty litter substitute for you
personally ... i prefer the direct way of ramming the kitty into the litter
Quote from Shotglass :nah theyre just trying to be gentlemen so they drive into the sandpits to collect some as a kitty litter substitute for you
personally ... i prefer the direct way of ramming the kitty into the litter

be aware of the giant kitty, she will look through your window while you are sleeping and...
and ?

seriously ... youre starting to scare me
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :

Yes well done, you spotted that the joke in my post would indeed make me guilty of the thing I was commenting on. Good job it was a joke, now the next time you try to '/forum pwn' someone you can take a little knowledge of humour with you... Really, i'm suprised the smiley didn't give you a hint ...
This thread is closed

How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG