The online racing simulator
How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
You would need to become a member of the team, but we already have one bunny.

You miss a lot, I have a beautiful neck.
Yea, well, uhm... I'm sgt.flippy, not bunny I bet you don't have one of those? I'll make a sgt.flippy skin! (About time I do that, I've been thinking about it for ages now).

I want confirmation and visible proof of that neck! I love necks Except when they're burned and uuuuh, red.
omg... maybe you 2 should do this with private messages!! :icon23:
You really are a perv!
A little test for you to see if you are a perv: I'm eating nuts. What are you thinking?
And if my girlfriend finds out about this conversation, she's gonna kill me, I think

*secretly checks pm-box*
Here you have a picture of my nice neck!
Attached images
neck.bmp
Try to kiss down on that one illepall you do have a nice brown tan, but it looks like tan-in-a-bottle, lots of white spots in between!
Pff, I take that as an insult. I stop this conversation now!

(And hope, you didnt really believe that, lol.)
awww, bye bye now, have a nice life
I'll miss you!!

2 days later
hmm, seems like I posted a lot in this thread... hm, who the hell is that guy I'm talking to all the time
Quote from sgt.flippy :2 days later
hmm, seems like I posted a lot in this thread... hm, who the hell is that guy I'm talking to all the time

are you sure those nuts weren't out of date.. illepall
nice one Z, another broken heart!
Many people think I'm a girl. . . . .

(I'm wondering if I should just leave it at that?)

Sometimes I even I think I'm a girl. I ask myself a/s/l. Then slag myself of for being a bigoted, egotistical, sexually frustrated, stereotypical man. And my girlfriend thinks so too . . .
Actually I'm not sure, they came from some cheap store, had them in the cupboard a while, and I opend them yesterday.

My belly is starting to hurt...

I'm gonna cry!

Funnybear? Are you a lesbian
Bah! I read the whole thread hoping to find some über seksy nuud piccies of hot babes and only thing i see is a pic a giraffe and 2 pics of XRT/FOX! (hey fox )

:nerd:
And I had a strange feeling in my belly when she said here is the pic of my sexy neck, when I opend it I almost fell of my chair :chairfall

I think I have found your neck on google earth.

I haven't posted this much in a thread ever! Too bad she's gone now

see ya laterz

schüss!
Hit the Minus key "-" in game. that's what I do when I just want to race.
Ahhh, now this is an original thread. I get annoyed myself at some guys
feeling the need to bomb girls with their testosterone. The fact that there
are few known females in LFS might have a little something to do with it,
but frankly, this is really an internet thing. It's one of the main reasons
why i've never liked chat rooms. I've seen it all over the net and sometimes
wonder which reality is more 'honest'. People shouldn't need to hide who
they are and i hope that this thread can help some peeps realise how lame
and annoying they are. If you guys wanna practice your skillz, try going to
bars or something. We are all here to race after all.
#66 - Vain
It's not just an internet-thing. It's also a racing thing. What do you think happens on a trackday when a woman in driver-dress and with a helmet in one hand appears in the driver's camp? Then it's a lot more than just "a/s/l?" but open and undisguided staring with open mouths.

Vain
Weird that, I never noticed such a rucus back in the day when Michele Mouton drove with "teh boys"
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Weird that, I never noticed such a rucus back in the day when Michele Mouton drove with "teh boys"

fabrizia pons has been active since the early 80s ? wow
Quote from Tick :Becky I was on a server with you for a short time the other night, I thought it strange a female would publish a girls name knowing good and well that you are going to be harrassed.

Tick

Oh, come on. That is like saying a girl deserves to get raped because she wore a sexy dress. It is NOT her problem, it is immature males who are the problem.

She is a person who likes to race. She is female and probably does not want to use a racer name like BallsOfFire or EvilSpeed. I know what it is like, I have lived for long periods of time in places with a very low male to female ratio. It is always a nice to see a member of the opposite sex show up. But that does not mean that she is just dying to stop racing and have a sexy chat with you. All of that is in YOUR head. She is just there to race.

The point is, LFS is not a pick-up zone.

If you are that desperate, try an online dating service, the women are there to meet guys (no shame there guys, it does work... I know from experience)

Oh, and Becky, I do ask other racers how old they are sometimes, and I do like to know if the person I am talking to is male or female. I am a way older than average racer myself and sometimes I get tired of dealing with childish behavior. Surprisingly though, a lot of times the most childish racers are a lot older than I would have thought. It has helped to recage my perceptions a lot ;-)

Best of luck and keep racing. There are a lot of good people out there in this game and a lot of good racing.
There was a topic similar to this sometime ago and as I said there: "I couldn't care less about the sex of the other players. I just don't care about it." I am equally disrespectful/paranoid/annoyed at everyone.

And that includes my other personality as well illepall

I read a magazine article about this few years ago and a lady () (one of the women/girls interviewed) mentioned that you can take it all with humour but after a while the same sh*t starts to annoy you because answering the same questions all the time isn't fun anymore. Usually it's something heard millions times already, even if the one who said it, thought it was something original.

Also notice that nice yellow yummy thing describing my post :yummy:

Ooh, there are red ones too
Does anyone have some glue, seems like I can't get that heart back together. Or anyone good with needle and thread?

When I come across a girl on lfs, I usually tend to give her more attention than the rest, but I try to keep it low profile (not like the convo of the today obviously). Isn't it just nice to find a girl that has the same interests as you do? I used to play america's army a lot, and my girlfriend played along, it's great! Everyone that I told that I played the game together with my girlfriend went like: wow, that's great, I wish I had a girl that liked playing games (pc games that is).
OMG Tiny is a girl? I noticed something a bit strange about him, well her, just couldnt lay my eyes on it.
Yea, well, I've had that problem in real life for almost 3 years. There was this person at my school, I never knew, was it a girl or a boy. Now after these 3 years, it's still not very clear at first, but I heard her name once, and because of her age you can see it's a girl... Because she hasn't got the slightest bit of beard, not the other physical hints... that still looks like it could be guy

*edited* Realised it looked like I didn't get the irony in your post, but I did.
Quote from th84 :we have a girl on our team ''liliana''.... she just tells everyone that shes 250lbs and has 4 kids.. it seems to quiet the room

You mean she is just joking? GAME ON THEN!!!

lol, just joking
Quote from lococost :OMG Tiny is a girl? I noticed something a bit strange about him, well her, just couldnt lay my eyes on it.

my driving? lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
This thread is closed

How to pull a girl racer.
(266 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG