The online racing simulator
KOVODEMONT ENDURANCE 2011 CUP 6hrs
(94 posts, started )
4th !!!!!!!
First of all.... we are DBR (DABAR RACING) not BDR...

Why are we pushed down to 6th place?
Sorry - but it makes absolutely no sense to publish the finals results without informing us about the penalties.

I honestly have no clue how we could be placed as 6th. Make a list of the penalties that was handed out - otherwise the final result is useless.
Thats not my work, i will ask for it, and post a penalties too, and repair your team.
007 -J. Stach : -10 points (2× overtake under yellow flag) 47 lap, 125 lap
016 - R.Muller : -5 points (crashed 011-J.Dohnalik) 112 lap
003- D.Errebo, 007- J.Stach : -5 points (overtake under yellow flag and contact ) 136 lap
You should add the protests and its penalties somewhere to the site, to the results.
Quote from rododendron :
003- D.Errebo, 007- J.Stach : -5 points (overtake under yellow flag and contact ) 136 lap

Please take a look again at the replay... 007 J.Stach goes towards the pitlane, but apparently decides not to in the last moment... or it was a weak attempt to heat tyres...

Our car, the 003, gets pushed off track by 007 J.stach later in that lap.. this can't be D.Errebo's fault. That caused us to loose several positions.
Quote from Sjoenne :Please take a look again at the replay... 007 J.Stach goes towards the pitlane, but apparently decides not to in the last moment... or it was a weak attempt to heat tyres...

Our car, the 003, gets pushed off track by 007 J.stach later in that lap.. this can't be D.Errebo's fault. That caused us to loose several positions.

Ok man, i didnt saw it, that was a job of commissioners, i will watch it and make a decission
Quote from Sjoenne :Please take a look again at the replay... 007 J.Stach goes towards the pitlane, but apparently decides not to in the last moment... or it was a weak attempt to heat tyres...

You didnt lose the point because of the crash, but the YF overtake Stach

I think the decision of commissioners is ok.
Quote from rododendron :You didnt lose the point because of the crash, but the YF overtake Stach

I think the decision of commissioners is ok.

I think you missed the point of Sjoenne's post. But nevermind - I just hope you'll fix the SC and yellowflag rules before round 2.
Quote from wildstyle :I think you missed the point of Sjoenne's post. But nevermind - I just hope you'll fix the SC and yellowflag rules before round 2.

You lost the points because you didnt take a position back to Stach. I know he did a mistake with pit or tyre heating, but you had got a lot of time. 5 points isnt too much, you can correct it in next race .

and sure, SC rules are remaked, it will be forbiden to overtake when leader is behind SC,

and another thing, organizators are working on tracker every day, so i hope they will make it a it will work right

See ya man
How about that other incident with R. Müller under SC:

Time of incident: 5:35:39, lap 128-129
Cars involved: 016, 009, 007
Drivers involved: R. Müller, Tomas Cz, J. Stach
Description: The safety-car is deployed; R. Müller (016) crashes while heating tires causing him to lose the leading position of the race. Four other cars passes Müller, two of them are lapped (009, 007). Müller then asks in the chat if he is allowed to overtake the two lapped cars
and he is told no. On lap 128 Müller decides to overtake Tomas Cz anyway and even knocks him off the road. The other cars behind 009 and 007, which also is a lap ahead of them, does not overtake; only R. Müller overtakes.
GYgy GOiiiNk
There wasnt any protest directed to Radek for this, comissioners solved it, but i think Radek was warned and he got penalization for incident with Jarda Dohnalik, but now are penalizations closed.
Sorry for late reply, i was away because the job.
Will there be any layout for AS5R?
As it seems nobody has a clue how many of the signed up teams will be attending the races, I would suggest that you create a thread on the international forum, where people can sign up for each individual round. Just like they do in GTAL and all the other bigger leagues.

We are almost halfway through the league, and we haven't seen around 30% of the teams that has signed up. Most of them haven't even posted on the forum or ever been on your server. Maybe it's time to clean up the field a bit and find out who's really interested in participating and who's not.

And if Last Lap Motorsports are planning to participate, I think you should divide their drivers into atleast two cars. It makes no sense to have eight drivers in one car.

If it turns out that there's only maybe 12-14 cars left, you could consider using shorter tracks for the upcoming rounds. AS5R and KY3 aren't much fun with such few cars. And KY1 never made sense in the first place.
last round was bad, people don't no how to race on oval.

management was more or less ok in the first two round,
after that it was under any criticism.

And use more english, last round i saw only three english word: yes/no/ok
And keep important information also english, and let as know that information early.

Hope Kovodoment will be much better on next time, if it coming.
Good Luck

J.Dohnalik , ok, my mistake.
Quote from Dinodoom :
And J.Dohnalik was using wrong restriction, it's not possible
to drive xrr so fast with 24% restriction

Nice joke

KOVODEMONT ENDURANCE 2011 CUP 6hrs
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG