The online racing simulator
SCORE Fake DTM -->> SimFIA DTM
(55 posts, started )
But... Why go trough all this trouble? Why not use a ready made ProBoard or power-forums? They work, are fast and reliable, and you do save a lot of bandwidth. The only downside as I can see it is that you can not use attachements (in the free versions), but hey, that's mostly a good thing I think IMO
Just a suggestion
It took me a whole day to get signed up to the forum....I tried IE, Firefox and then deleted the cookies etc and it still did not work and then i installed Opera and then it worked but it would only work if i did not put my msn in. It deffo needs fixed because i can see some guys going and trying to sign up and it not working and just leaving it. I think there is a free ver of Invision pb but im not 100% sure on it.
yeah fix this plz
Is this working now?
There are quite a lot of slots left in the North American Division. Do yourselfs a favour and sign up, so that division becomes as crowded as the European
New and better forum should make it trouble free to sign up.
European Division is now full....You can reserve a spot on the waiting list incase some one pulls out.
I am having issues with the SimFIA forum. I am not recieving an activation email. Anyone able to help me?
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69 : unneeded
Quote from Viper93 :I am having issues with the SimFIA forum. I am not recieving an activation email. Anyone able to help me?

I will look into it for you m8
Ty =)
Have you got your email yet from the forum?
I'll activitate you now, don't worry about the email.
Still lots of places left in the North American Division....lets get more signed up for that.
Yes, where are you all? 10 slots left, and of the ten taken, only three are from Canada. Where's your pride and fighting spirit? You can't let your neighbours win by just outnumbering you, can you?
Cmon North American People sign up There is plenty of room =) These are awesome races with the FXO GTR Forget that it's the slowest of the GTR cars, everyone is driving the same car! So what if your slow, LFS is a game, nobody cares, just have fun! Where else can you race with some of NA's best in a friendly league! See me online and I will be more than happy to share any sets I have with you all, sign up, try it out, it's a ton of fun

http://http://www.simfia.com/
Quote from X-Ter :Yes, where are you all? 10 slots left, and of the ten taken, only three are from Canada. Where's your pride and fighting spirit? You can't let your neighbours win by just outnumbering you, can you?

Ah, pulling the Canadian Pride card on Canada Day, you sly fox

I'll be forwarding the link to my team mate, and we will most likely be entering!
We really need more people in the north american division. A race of eleven cars would be boring!
Quote from MAGGOT :Ah, pulling the Canadian Pride card on Canada Day, you sly fox

Hehe... One does what one has to do
Quote from wheel4hummer :We really need more people in the north american division. A race of eleven cars would be boring!

Really? Were all the S1 league races boring then? :P
Quote from wheel4hummer :We really need more people in the north american division. A race of eleven cars would be boring!

It's def not boring, but it would make it more exciting to see a full grid =) Maybe allow South American people in?
They are most welcome. In fact, anyone is welcome, regardless of where they live. It's called North American division because it's mostly North Americans that drive on a time fit for that particular timezone.
Heck, I've got an Aussie fellow who set's his alarm clock to 5am so he can get up and race Nascar Heat mods on SCORE with the rest of us.
Only 2 slots left in the NA division sign up or you might be too late
We will be having a practice run on the 13th of July at 22:00 CET for a bit of fun. If you want in please post here saying so. It will be 15 min quali and 15 laps of Aston National with 1 pitstop required. This is a fun race so everyone try and make it. Server details and password will be posted 3 hours before the race. Any questions let me or X-Ter know..
For info on tonights Practice run please goto SimFIA website and in the DTM section there will be there details for the race.
:woohoo: Both Divisions are now full =) I can't wait for the season to start next week, goodluck everyone and don't forget to have fun

SCORE Fake DTM -->> SimFIA DTM
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG