The online racing simulator
SCORE Fake DTM -->> SimFIA DTM
(55 posts, started )
#1 - X-Ter
Toady, SimFIA got the rights to the Fake DTM series and renames it to SimFIA DTM. After the series on SCORE is over and done with (Last race is Jul 4:th) there will be a one week pause, and then the new season is started on SimFIA (Jul 18:th).
Rules and procedure are just about the same, but the signup has changed. It will now be easier to see who is signed up, using what number and so on.
There are still two divisions, one European and one North American, and since I'm still admin of the series, I hope to see lot's of drivers in both divisions. Times are also the same as they have been so no change there.

Please visit SimFIA and sign up today to ensure you get a slot in your division. www.simfia.com

At this time, I'd like to thank everyone who has participated in the SCORE Fake DTM series, and made it such a huge success. Without you, the series would have been nothing and never reached the status it has now.
Special thanks goes to all the mebers of ITEK and CoRe who has been a huge help. Without those servers, nothing of all this could have been done.

I hope to see as many of you as possible on track for the last four races of SCORE Fake DTM series, and I hope to see all of you and more in the SimFIA DTM series, starting July 18:th.
With the success, I hope it encourages more leagues to open North American divisions.
#3 - X-Ter
Yes, I'm sure there would be an interest
It has come to my attention that roadcourse racing has grown in interest in America and leagues such as ALMS, Rolex Series and Speed World Challenge is growing really fast. Even though they can't compete with oval events in terms of audience, they are starting to draw a fair ammount of visitors to each race
Yeah they are becoming more popular since NASCAR changed the way they do their points. ( Now the top ten drivers after 25 races or so get bunched up within 100 points of each other for the last 10 races, I don't like it but alot of other people do, I won't watch NASCAR because of it)

Edit: This by far is not the only reason, but one of many, there has been better coverage on the TV I think in the last 5 years, with races showed on free-TV every once in a while. There are more but time for work...I hate 15 hour days... hopefully I will be home for DTM race tonight.
that downoadable template for next round in the SimFIA Forum...
...both the files are for psp

-edit- its a cool looking banner by the way.
Attached images
dsktop_dtmfxrso_cut.jpg
#6 - X-Ter
My bad! I'll get it fixed ASAP
Thanks for telling me. It has been some busy days

--- Edit ---

Should be fixed now
i cannot register at the furoms??
#9 - X-Ter
Delete the cookie for that forum. I don't know why but I know of three cases that have had trouble with the cookie and deleting it helped.
nope still comes up with forbidden have i done summut wrong
ok cool thx (sarcastic)
Quote from Psymonhilly :ok cool thx (sarcastic)

- maybe its your "allow cookie" settings in browser or something.
-or your antivirus/firewall etc...
i tried the cookie thing and it did nothing, but i dont know about the firewall/antivirus coz i never had this problem before, i will try
big thx
I had the same problem chaps....The way i fixed it was do not enter in all the details like msn icq etc...I found in my one that were is asked you for you messenger email like hotmail then it would not work....So try it without them and it should work. Hope this helps
Yeah that forum is a little buggy from time to time. Hope the admin get it fixed asap
I'm not quite sure what to say, but I'll run with the defualt theme see if that fixes anything for the time being.
i tried everything and still get forbidden
maybe someone could register for me and PM the details then i can change my password plz PM me if someone can do this (then i can give you details)
sure, I can do that, no problem at all.... But have you tried another browser? Maybe it is something in your setting that mess things up
Another thing to try is try useing Opera....Thats what i used when i finaly got signed up.
I'm having the same problems as Psymonhilly, I've tried Firefox and IE, but no joy.
Please Dygear, fix the forum please
Even the free ProBoards forum I use for SCORE works better
I can use the forums without any problems using firefox, IE6, Opera, even my PDA logs in fine, not sure why there's so many problems........
It works ok in FireFox for me, but with IE6 I have to log in every time I visit the forums. It just doesn't remeber me. Deleting the cookie helped but only for a few days.
Quote from X-Ter :Please Dygear, fix the forum please
Even the free ProBoards forum I use for SCORE works better

Ok, I'll see if I can't install some SMF. That has been said to be pretty bomb proof. But that said, I don't know if they have a database converter. If they don't then I'm going to have a hell of a time programing that. :|.

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG