The online racing simulator
All errors have been corrected now. Hopefully there aren't any others
Hi guys, is there any link to the TBO season standings after 2 races? I don't know if it's just me that can't find them or if there aren't ready yet

Tks!
Quote from Koa128 :Hi guys, is there any link to the TBO season standings after 2 races? I don't know if it's just me that can't find them or if there aren't ready yet

Tks!

They just aren't ready yet
Good to know Yann, tks
I would like to suggest that you stop people who have the password from joining the server in the middle of an ongoing race, or punish them for doing so.

The only reason they would join is to watch, this can be done via LFS Remote.
Quote from Koa128 :Hi guys, is there any link to the TBO season standings after 2 races? I don't know if it's just me that can't find them or if there aren't ready yet

Tks!

They will be up very soon. I'm going to post the official Round 2 results tonight, and then deko will do the standings soon after.
Yeah, no hurry guys, you do a great work with so many leagues, which involves lots of work and time. Take ur time
Most of the tournament is over, so I want to ask, maybe will be 2011 RSC & TBOC tournament?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Most of the tournament is over, so I want to ask, maybe will be 2011 RSC & TBOC tournament?

RSC is likely to be back in the hands of it's original creators / operators, TBOC may be a late-summer thing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG