The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :I'm 99.9% sure its 3% on FXO.

You should be 100% sure, Jack =P.

Not only is it 3% restriction for FXO, but it's also written into the rulebook (in the first 5 lines or so). Helps to check Scotty
2 things.

1. I didnt see the rule book posted.

2. er........... I still havent read the rules yet.
Quote from scotty2888 :Oh the fail count is epic!!!!!!

Are the races going to be broadcasted again this season?

Well...

The Road Sport Cup will almost definetly NOT be broadcasted. I think the fact that we will only have between 1 and 3 (if Boothy comes and gives us a helping hand) admins on the Thursday, tied in with the fact it's running on a Thursday. I don't know how successful a Thursday stream would be, but I doubt it would be worth the extra hassle.

With the TBO Challenge, I will open a poll today asking if folks would actually like a 'cast. I know with the Saturday timeslot we have enough people to make it work, it's if people actually want a stream. I know that, as last season, there will be fantastic racing on show, but if no-one wants to watch it, then what's the point? If there is a broadcast, I will try my best to get a recap video from the RSC race in the days previous. But yes, it's up to you if we have one or not.
I think if someone can get a half decent highlights package going showing the best bits of each round, with added Hindhaugh, then it could be a match for "VIKTOR SZABO"
Quote from Wilko868 :With the TBO Challenge, I will open a poll today asking if folks would actually like a 'cast.

+1 for the poll, then +1 for the broadcast
Can you not allow ABS for RB4 and XRT?
ABS is only banned for RSC. TBOC is unaffected by this rule.

For any of you wondering "ZOMG, why isn't he updating the schedule yet?!?" I will make some proper checks tomorrow and should have the updated schedule for both series up for tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with MoE and IRL shizz...
Quote from Wilko868 :ABS is only banned for RSC. TBOC is unaffected by this rule.

For any of you wondering "ZOMG, why isn't he updating the schedule yet?!?" I will make some proper checks tomorrow and should have the updated schedule for both series up for tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with MoE and IRL shizz...

So you gonna postpone round 1 3 days before its planned date?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So you gonna postpone round 1 3 days before its planned date?

Round 2 is the clashing round.....no? :doh:

EDIT: No, it's not is it! I'll do it now then!
#37 - VoiD
Quote from Wilko868 :ABS is only banned for RSC. TBOC is unaffected by this rule....

LOL, thx for info.. I´ve trained my ass of without ABS
Quote from Wilko868 :ABS is only banned for RSC. TBOC is unaffected by this rule.

I think he was saying allow ABS for XRT and RB4, and not for FXO as a balancing aid
R1 for both series is CONFIRMED. The RSC has been delayed by one week to allow the DoP to run smoothly. TBOC will stay on the same date.

I would like to notify people that from now on I will only have the possibility of moving an event if it is listed in the LFS Forum Calendar or with PM Notification including dates. Any series NOT listed or notified about will not be drawn to my attention and therefore may not cause me to make a change. I need support from every one of you to make sure we can run this smoothly without clashes, I just don't have the time to search these things out myself.

Thanks.
I'm slow and need things to be said to me several times in order to understand them. So:

A) Is ABS allowed even for FXO?

B) I'm pretty sure I've seen a link to last years competition stats in the event database somewhere, but somehow forgot where it was and cannot find it anymore. Where is it?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I'm slow and need things to be said to me several times in order to understand them. So:

A) Is ABS allowed even for FXO?

B) I'm pretty sure I've seen a link to last years competition stats in the event database somewhere, but somehow forgot where it was and cannot find it anymore. Where is it?

A) Yes

B) http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=291
Thank you both, as said link was found in one of last years competition's threads. :d
What was the descision on the broadcast? Is it being broadcasted? If so where?
Last night I made first contact with FXO+track... I remembered in an instant how the scawen's magic affects the tyres after 1 flying lap, but I suppose everybody will have to deal with it

If we're going to have a full grid on SO, it will make an excellent race with traffic all around and an exciting race for every single position in the race
There is a server up called TBO Challenge, what is the password?
Quote from ChristijaNL :There is a server up called TBO Challenge, what is the password?

Hi Ramon, good to see u around... as for your question, you can't enter the server because you are not allowed to do any single training lap, that gaves the rest of the grid a little more expectactions for the race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG