The online racing simulator
Haha, dont worry, me and south city don't go together, will be glad if i score any points here..
#52 - Bee
This rate we'd have enough for two TBO servers... *hint hint*
Yeah where are the server? I wanna practice =)
AFAIK We don't have one set up yet. As I'm sure you lot are aware we have alot of leagues on not a massive amount of servers. It will be up by Friday at the latest I'd expect.
I can leave a server from LFSLA set up for the next race. It's not running any lapper so pls respect the %3 FXO restriction. It'll be posted here AFAP
spdo racing 1 has the combo on so i figured Id use it for now. Plus has ario tracker =) Dont think it implements 3% restriction but i gots it on.
I'll switch a server in a couple hours, one is extra currently and yeah, will be sorted shortly
#59 - Bee
Seeing asthough LFSCART is having one, any plans for a Media day for the TBOC?
Quote from Bee :Seeing asthough LFSCART is having one, any plans for a Media day for the TBOC?

That'll not be happening with this series no. I've always thought of the TBOC and now the RSC as events based solely around FUN. This means no stupid skin requirements, no safety cars, nothing like that. I can get all the video shizz from previous seasons (I'm actually trying to make the opening titles as we speak )
I haz server for RSC/TBO peepz:

Name: NDR|RSC & TBOC 2010

LFS Join linkage

Wilko will decide on passwords and PM necessary peoples.

Right now server is set on SO4R with both TBO and RAC+FZ5, no password. Airio running to track who's fast etc. :P
Will there be any confirmation list?
Read the rules lately Wilko?
Just so I am correct. Gmt-5 is USA Eastern time. So I must be on the server at 3:45pm Correct? Time zones are so annoying.....
Quote from greg_slideways :Just so I am correct. Gmt-5 is USA Eastern time. So I must be on the server at 3:45pm Correct? Time zones are so annoying.....

At the moment, UTC = GMT

UTC is shown in-game, and on LFSWorld. You can easily check the time difference there.
Quote from J@tko :Read the rules lately Wilko?

I have, and I told D to make sure that wouldn't be put in :doh:

Confirmations and not showing up etc will be ran exactly as last season and as explained in the rules. (2 no shows without PM notification = back of reserve list)
Quote from Wilko868 :I have, and I told D to make sure that wouldn't be put in :doh:

Confirmations and not showing up etc will be ran exactly as last season and as explained in the rules. (2 no shows without PM notification = back of reserve list)

Actually what I told Wilko is not ot enforce whether or not you use the system, but suggest to use the system to help know beforehand, but meh. I'll update the rules overnight to include the bit about ABS/TC and drop the bit about confirmations.
I dont know whats the problem, but i can not registered on NDR site to confirmed for the race. NDR server now have pasword, what is?
Everything OK know. Thanks.
Ive just looked at the TBOC 1 round results. Whole the time i was driving with FXO , but in qual results i am recognized as driver who done hotlap with XRT Sprint race information is good - i finished race with FXO. This one must be edited

Btw i finished qualification in higher position.. I think so
Quote from Derbis1990 :Ive just looked at the TBOC 1 round results. Whole the time i was driving with FXO , but in qual results i am recognized as driver who done hotlap with XRT Sprint race information is good - i finished race with FXO. This one must be edited

Btw i finished qualification in higher position.. I think so

Ill go eat Ellis for that. Thanks for pointing it out
Quote from Wilko868 :Ill go eat Ellis for that. Thanks for pointing it out

I looked at the results again and i found something more wicked. My car number also is different in qual , sprint and feature race. In feature race i`m classified as DNF So my car number is 07

It might be annoying for you guys , but i want just to be recognized as number 07 who drives FXO

Sprint results are ok , need only to change qual table and feature race car number.
P.S now i see why i`m classified as DNF - telepiting.. I didin`t saw this at rules..
Quote from Derbis1990 :
P.S now i see why i`m classified as DNF - telepiting.. I didin`t saw this at rules..

1st line under the 'General Procedures' section. IIRC, you telepitted, rejoined the race and then spectated, which isn't allowed (rejoining the race).

2010 RSC & TBOC Suggestions and Queries
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG