The online racing simulator
Logo Discussion
(60 posts, started )
Quote from Flame CZE :So, I'm glad you like mines, thanks

Dygear, do you want me to send you all of them or just the middle left one? And does it need to be a vector image or a bitmap?

can you send me the middle left so i can add it to the new control panel for prism
Quote from Flame CZE :So, I'm glad you like mines, thanks

Dygear, do you want me to send you all of them or just the middle left one? And does it need to be a vector image or a bitmap?

All of them please, and both vector (so I can convert the svg, or scale it some way in an image processor) and bitmap would be great. Sending it over in a PSD would be fine, but I'll need the name of the font your using, if you don't mind so I can get a copy of the font for myself.
PM sent to Dygear.
Thank you
And here is the font I used.
Attached files
Optimus.zip - 9.5 KB - 214 views
Quote from Flame CZE :And here is the font I used.

I am trying to get licensing information on that font, I hope to enable it via an @font-face CSS rule.
Quote from Dygear :I am trying to get licensing information on that font, I hope to enable it via an @font-face CSS rule.

From what I've found, all of Neale Davidson's fonts are freeware
Quote :The only rules are that a) credit isn’t stolen for their use ... and that you do not charge for their distribution.

I'm fairly certain the Optimus font Flame used is in fact Neale Davidson's, so there shouldn't be any legal issues.
Quote from morpha :From what I've found, all of Neale Davidson's fonts are freeware

I'm fairly certain the Optimus font Flame used is in fact Neale Davidson's, so there shouldn't be any legal issues.

Yeah, I already sent him an email, and got this reply back an hour ago.

Quote :Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[mx.fakemx.net. (0): Connection refused]

I've staged these logos and the font file for the next commit. Thanks again, they look awesome!

Logo Discussion
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG