The online racing simulator
rFactor 2 Development version leaked
(43 posts, started )
Yep. This is pretty good
#3 - (SaM)
It actually feels a whole lot better than I expected! It's much more like a sim now. I can't wait for it to be released.
Something to do with an 1 and a 4, is it?
#5 - (SaM)
Yeah, it's devbuild 0.1141
This is so much better than first one. Love it!
Aha.
Sounds very interresting, will give it a try this week-end.

Just something that bothers me a bit anyway:

Quote :We realize that with our actions we might cross any legal boundaries that jeopardize the release of the full version later this year, though the opportunity that was given to us was just too good to be ignored and we are just going to share it anyway.

Amazingly, no mention about this in ISI's forums also.
Yea.. This is umm.. a good game....
inb4dadge
wow physics are so great
I don't even have an account there.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Surprisingly, no mention about this in ISI's forums also.

If they stay quiet about it, maybe no one will know. :shhh:
1.388 downloads so far, in 10 hours. And it goes higher any time I refresh the page.

Will be hard to tell everyone to shut it, obviously.
bye bye iracing and lfs.
Felt a little guilty downloading this, but after playing for a few hours I'm actually really glad I did. It's pretty impressive, I'd say it even gives LFS a run for its money as far as the physics goes.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Felt a little guilty downloading this, but after playing for a few hours I'm actually really glad I did. It's pretty impressive, I'd say it even gives LFS a run for its money as far as the physics goes.

The weight transfer is alot better than rFactor 1, especially while oversteering. It just feels a whole lot less floaty and more like a heavy car.

I can't get it to use 720 degrees on my G25 though, has anyone found a workaround for that?
April fools!
Quote from mutt107 :April fools!

I spent 45 minutes trying to make it work...

I'm a nob ba.
Whoosh.
Quote from Wilko868 :I spent 45 minutes trying to make it work...

I'm a nob ba.

guyyssss. Why wont rFactor 2 work
Do you have DX12 installed?
I'm having the same problem.

I have DX12 installed, but I'm having problems with the key. Can anyone send me a link to a new key or put it on here? I'll really appreciate it. Can't wait to play rFactor 2!

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG