The online racing simulator
rFactor 2 Development version leaked
(43 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
I'm not sure where all these positive thoughts are coming from, it's shite, still feels like the tyres are made of plastic and the car rotates around a central axis.
Quote from shashdev :I'm having the same problem.

I have DX12 installed, but I'm having problems with the key. Can anyone send me a link to a new key or put it on here? I'll really appreciate it. Can't wait to play rFactor 2!

4444-4DF44-A4$F-L4F@-XKCD

Quote from DeKo :I'm not sure where all these positive thoughts are coming from, it's shite, still feels like the tyres are made of plastic and the car rotates around a central axis.

No way. It's better than real life.
Dude, I love you. The key worked!

Umm, and I'm sorry DeKo, but maybe you just aren't good enough to drive in rFactor 2. Get some more practice before you start blasting the game. If you took Need For Speed and Burnout, combined them, studied the physics and made completely the opposite game, you would have the awesome physics in this game.
Quote from Bose321 :Looks like a cheap photoshop effect?

It's actually rFactor 2 for real.

They're making a F1 1994 mod for it with assistance from ISI. I found these screens.
so, what was this all about?
Quote from rockclan :They're making a F1 1994 mod for it with assistance from ISI. I found these screens.

Damn, I have to get rF2 now!
Ratzenberger:
Attached images
Ratzenberger.png
For real?

Wow, looks nice.
Quote from rockclan :I can't give out my source, but here's another beauty to enjoy:

Then ima just call bs until you give us a source
Does Ratzenberger's ghost follow his car around in the sim?
Crap colours, floating cars, poor lighting and naff textures? I don't see what's to "enjoy" in those screenshots. Looks a bit like a 10 year old racing game to me.

The heat haze is quite nice. rFactor2 could be the best heat haze simulator, just like rFactor1 is the best brake squeal simulator.
Then rFactor3 will be the best gravel dust simulator.

rFactor 2 Development version leaked
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG