The online racing simulator
Practice day on Blackwood
(27 posts, started )
Finally I finished my movie which I started to work on at last summer.
At the beginning I just wanted to try some effects in Adobe AE and not so long ago I just decided to make a short movie with these effects.
I was highly restricted with the sounds so please, be forgiving
I hope you will like it, at least some parts of the movie, because some effects took me some time and wasn`t easy to do Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk30NPEZ6XI&hd=1
Amazing 10/10
Holy shit dude, I love those effects, very well done
I love the truck reversing, that made me lol
Music might have been better with something else but other than that it was awsome
#4 - iMCk.
Amazing work!!!!! Best LFS vid I have ever seen, awesome job mate!!
that looks really nice
wow, thats one hell of a great video, nice effects
Thanks everyone, I`m glad you like it
Awesome!...great work on effects, first time I see the driver changing gear in lfs!
What an amazing effects? PERFECT, 15 / 10.
Wow ! Nice effects and ideas Just sounds could be better..
I really liked the gear shift in cockpit. Something different, nice Guru.
Damn...finally a video from you...
Awesome stuff, first time I see that someone has put so much effort and thoughts to make a video so that it differs from other videos. Must of been pain in the ass to get all those effects right? Loved the stuff with brake calipers and filling the tank.
But I must say, the car sound were at some point pretty annoying, but the rest was just: :jawdrop:
Thanks guys

Quote from andRo. : Must of been pain in the ass to get all those effects right?

Hehe yes, the gear shift and when the fzr comes out of the truck took me about 6-10 hours each :P

Quote from andRo. :But I must say, the car sound were at some point pretty annoying

I know but I couldn`t do it much better, I dont own the car the sounds was taken from, I just took them from movie found on the internet :P
Very nice!

See this is exactly what I like. Full of effects, but not those cheesy screen flashes and crazy colours, but actual effects that no doubt take time and effort. Brilliantly executed ideas.

The sound on the other hand was a bit... It was very much an "off/on" thing, no progression... Like you can see the car coming, but the sound only comes on when its right next to the camera. Just feels a bit weird.

Nevertheless, amazing video.
awsum as always guru
Wow, awesome video Guru!
speachless
i luv gurus videos hehe gr8 work again
Heh didn't expect so nice comments, thank you all
very nicely done except for the sound...it is like nothing nothing vruuumm and nothing nothing...just doesnt feel right but I see you are aware of this downside...
8,5/10 from me
Excellent video, very creative There have to wake the driver for change gears faster :eclipsee_
Something new, very nice.
One thing is missing, HD download so I can watch it on my TV having my mouth widely open.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG