The online racing simulator
Holy crap, I never realised LFS had this.
Tires that actually deform under loads. I did some laps with the LX6 and was watching the replay when I thought I just saw the tires compress over some bumps. I thought naw!! can't be. Then I thought I saw the sidewall bend in the corner. Could this be? I switched views to the front tire view and there it was. Tires twisting and compressing with every move and looks realistic. I'm simply floored that LFS has this ingame and that I totally missed noticing this before. Man this game gets better and better.
#2 - Jakg
yeap, they made it more noticable in the new patch, its the little things!
I suggest watching these
#4 - wark
Whoa, man you've been in your cockpit too long--that's been around since before S1 (demo days) when tire pressures were introduced, hasn't it? ever fiddle with tire pressures much?
Holy crap, I never realised that you were into LFS Ulleri!

How's the job transfer workin out for ya?
Sup Maggot, yeah I love LFS. Well I do now. I first bought it when S2 came about. Tried it out and thought it was really nice. But I was having shifter problems with my TSW which keeped me from really enjoying it. So it's been on my computer collecting dust since then. Got into rFactor but after trying NKpro I could never get the feel back in rF. I came to the realisation that rFactor physics just...well sucked. But NKpro has way to many bugs still. So I was left wondering what to play. I remembered LFS came out with a recent patch and thought I would dust it off and give it a go. Man can't believe I ever played anything else. LFS is the shit and it's still considered alpha. Don't think LFSworld was around either when I first tried it. I think it's leaps and bounds above the competition in terms of physics and features. Works sucks atm! It has slacked a little but now I keep myself busy with photography. Specificaly gokart racing photos. How's the mod coming?

Thanks for that link Android very cool.
Attached images
IMG_5045 copy.jpg
Welcome Alex. I used ya Road Two Rattlesnake Point for so long in n2003 and did about 6 months of gtp testing on it. actually was my main track for test results. i know trenz also used to like it.
fab stuff. shame ya future projects never became present (at least publically).
keep it up , u obviously had talent.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Welcome Alex. I used ya Road Two Rattlesnake Point for so long in n2003 and did about 6 months of gtp testing on it. actually was my main track for test results. i know trenz also used to like it.
fab stuff. shame ya future projects never became present (at least publically).
keep it up , u obviously had talent.

Great to know my track was used for such projects. Whats a shame is the lack of "promised" support from ISI with track building. They really dropped the ball on this one. With that said all the projects I have in mind are just waiting for the proper platform. rFactor wasn't it unfortunatly. Personally I hope when LFS is final and they open the doors for modding, the support and instruction will be good enough. Could you imaging flying around Roadone or two with one of those GTR or open wheel cars in LFS.
Yeah, someone give this man a LFS trackmaking program, he's he bomb!

Dude, I bought rFactor when I found out you were gonna port your tracks over!! Still waiting! No pressure or anything
Quote from A.Ulleri :Great to know my track was used for such projects. Whats a shame is the lack of "promised" support from ISI with track building. They really dropped the ball on this one. With that said all the projects I have in mind are just waiting for the proper platform. rFactor wasn't it unfortunatly. Personally I hope when LFS is final and they open the doors for modding, the support and instruction will be good enough. Could you imaging flying around Roadone or two with one of those GTR or open wheel cars in LFS.

actually i can more than imagine...
btw, i dont give a crap either about isi arcade toys no matter how well disguised in their usual 3 to 6 month cycle reashes... my comment was for road3 that was originally for n2003 (rf didnt even exist as project by then).
n2003 still has best ff feel and aero so i give it a spin once in a while.
spa67, road2 and long watkins are some of my fave tracks.
road2 tbh for me, is the perfect balance.
Quote from vellanet :Yeah, someone give this man a LFS trackmaking program, he's he bomb!

Dude, I bought rFactor when I found out you were gonna port your tracks over!! Still waiting! No pressure or anything

Ouch, never thought anyone would buy a game because of me. Hope you enjoy rFactor without the track all the same. Me and rFactor have parted ways and it will take a miracle for me to back to it. But I did hear a buddy of mine say he was thinking of porting Roadone...so theres a small chance still. I've even publicly given permision on rFactor forums to convert any of my old tracks. Maybe someone will pick it up as a project one day. Thanks for the nice complement.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :actually i can more than imagine...
btw, i dont give a crap either about isi arcade toys no matter how well disguised in their usual 3 to 6 month cycle reashes... my comment was for road3 that was originally for n2003 (rf didnt even exist as project by then).
n2003 still has best ff feel and aero so i give it a spin once in a while.
spa67, road2 and long watkins are some of my fave tracks.
road2 tbh for me, is the perfect balance.

I haven't forgoten about NorthOntario(R3). That had lots to do with the limitations of sandbox. Then work/ real life got in the way. I'm so surprised you guys all remember this stuff.
Quote from A.Ulleri :Don't think LFSworld was around either when I first tried it.

I believe it's been here since S1 release... Way before S2 at least anyways

Quote :Works sucks atm!

Ah, sorry to hear it mate. Especially as it is what tore you away from our little project hehe

Quote :How's the mod coming?

Check your PM
Quote from MAGGOT :I believe it's been here since S1 release... Way before S2 at least anyways

Ah! Well looks like I never gave LFS a chance the first time around. I wonder where my head was at.illepall Glad I woke up now.
Then welcome back to the brilliant world of LFS :eclipseeh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG