The online racing simulator
Six Nations Rugby
(42 posts, started )
All we need is for the Scotland players to keep their problems to themselves and dont piss about on the pitch and make silly little mistakes, thats what ruined it for the wales game.
BUMPAGE!!!

So with the first game of six nations 2011 on tonight what is everyones predictions?

I am hoping that England can keep some of their recent form and win but Wales are going to be a hard first game even with their injuries. I am going to predict a score for tonight of England 20 Wales 16.
27-17 to England
lol
did i miss it?
haha no its on now. England winning 10 - 0 but the way we are playing we shouldn't be winning by so much. oh well winnig is winning
A cracking game so far!
Pathetic display from Ireland so far :|
Agree with you there, I was expecting Ireland to win easier than they did. Though when Italy were pushing at the end for the drop goal I wad worried they were going to loose. A win is a win though so hopefully the next games can be better.

Going into the 6 nations I was expecting the challengers to be England, France and Ireland but Ireland need to step up I think. Roll on next weekend.
We scored 3 try's.....3

Can't remember the last time Scotland managed to get a try in the 6 nation let alone 3. We may have lost to the French, but fancy our chances now when we play the Welsh/Irish/Italians.
So, who wants to put some money on the World Cup, cus it's our's this year !!!.

We haven't won the damn thing since 87 so if we can't win at home our entire team will be sold to the Australians.

They've already got our best coach..............
If (or should that be IF) we beat France in the next round then I would say we have a really good chance of winning the world cup again.

Overall though, we trounced the Italians but still made too many mistakes in that games. Wales played very well fully deserved the win. France Ireland was definately the match of the weekend though. Ireland so deserved to win it, especially when you look at 3 tries v 1 but they, like England, had too many mistakes. Shame Ireland couldn't beat France to remove their chances of getting the grand slam.
Good job from the irish team, i really enjoyed every minute of that match
Ireland can't manage to win Wales but they beat England

Six Nations Rugby
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG