The online racing simulator
Six Nations Rugby
(42 posts, started )
Six Nations Rugby
England vs Wales 5pm kick off,

Gonna be interesting!

Ireland are playing well against Italy at the moment.

Edit: Bugger was about to change the title of the thread to "Six Nations Rugby" and pressed post by mistake. What a muppet.

Edit 2: got it now, thanks
Nice, im into rugby (not much but still) Looking forward for some good matches "aka brawls "

As what comes for thread name, OP can double click the thread name in subforum and you can change it then.
On for another Grand Slam
Quote from niall09 :On for another Grand Slam

Not the way we played today tbh, we need to be refined. Silly mistakes like the one Kearney made to cost us that try need to be ridden of.

England looking strong, surprised they won. We're in for a more interesting one than what I thought would be some Irish domination. France won't be strong this year imo.
Due to one thing or another I seemed to miss the first half of all the games. I, like others I am guessing, presumed the Ireland were the ones to beat. Watching the Ireland game, I think that their chances are still high of winning sex nations (and maybe the grand slam too.) England were the surprise for me though, going on past performance, I expected a worse game. Whether the worse was loosing, dropping passes, loosing line outs etc but I was surprised. The game had its faults but I am hopeful that we can at least have a chance this year.

After the first games, I would say the order of favourites to win are – Ireland, England, Wales, Italy, France, Scotland.
Tough game for us against the French next weekend. Again, like England on Saturday, they surprised me. Roll on Saturday!
What a great game this saturday , i hope our team will carry on this way
Quote from ldriver :What a great game this saturday , i hope our team will carry on this way

You guys duly deserved that.. France were the better team on the day.
Wales v Scotland match was crazy.
Quote from DevilDare :Wales v Scotland match was crazy.

Was watching it during the MoE, great end to the game!
im a bit late but shit end to the game...
Why are Italy even in this competetion?
Quote from Mustafur :Why are Italy even in this competetion?

Because they are actually getting better at it, well better than Scotland anyway
WOOHOO!! \o/
Woohoo !!!! Grand slam
WOOHOO....not last
not first either.
?
Woo Scotland won their first game !!!
Well deserved overall win by France. Easily the best team in the championship this year. As usual England made it hard for them and were a touch unlucky not to have won IMO. France just didn't seem to want to play, a shame because up until that last game they have been a joy to watch.

As for the Scotland / Ireland match. Well deserved win by Scotland I think. Got the impression that Ireland just weren't focused. Maybe nerves at the chance of wining the Tri-nations and maybe even the possibility championship. Started well, but after the spate of handling errors seemed to go off the boil a lot, though always remained threatening.

Missed the Italy / Wales game. A touch surprised by the margin of the win though. Italy have been playing relatively well this chapionship.
Mon the Scots. We never finished last for once

And tbh i think we should of been able to win the tri nations. We should of won against Wales if our guy decided he could kick it into touch and the game would be over but no let Wales have the ball. Very clever :doh:

And i think we could of won against England too. We just don't know how to end a game.

but anyway, we ain't last :huepfenic
Quote from 1993weeman : We should of won against Wales if our guy decided he could kick it into touch and the game would be over but no let Wales have the ball. Very clever :doh:

It was 24 - 24 at the restart, if Scotland had kicked the ball into touch the game would have ended a draw. By keeping the ball in play they at least gave themselves a chance of winning.
Quote from TechAde :It was 24 - 24 at the restart, if Scotland had kicked the ball into touch the game would have ended a draw. By keeping the ball in play they at least gave themselves a chance of winning.

With a about 13 men to their 15, it was never going to happen. We should have punted it into the nearest welsh fan dressed as a daffodil or leak and take the point. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity....however the kickers choice (Parks?) was clearly dumb.

Six Nations Rugby
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG