The online racing simulator
Sorry deko about that,but now stuff has changed and i'll be there
Quote from Eclipsed :I would really like to be in 1st Twin 115 if it's possible,because 19:00-20:00 UTC is Latvian qualification for Baltic Cup,I kinda don't want to miss it. Of course if I happen to get in 1st by myself,just ignore this...

Yeah me too, i would prefere to be on the first race, lets just hope that i qualif for it.
Ortherwise, i will ask Mr Deko for permission to do so.
Need to whirdraw cause of personal reasons. Good luck everyone!
Joe Holmes - Destroyer of dreams
48.33 not bad for me
Wow, I made a last min. change to my set and never tested it for Q, and turned .05 seconds better lap than I ever have.
Quote from zippytheone :Joe Holmes - Destroyer of dreams

If i didn't fuk up first split i could have been infront of you too :P
i did a 03 with a 79 first split :| i did a 73 first split before that
All I do is win no matter what what
lol I've could done better than .23
pass?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Race 1 done, Race 2 people may now join.

RAce two estimated start time: 19:10 UTC
Last on Q
6:th on first 115 session ... YESSSS
Way over my expectations. CU on the KY250 friends
yea kinda same here, I Qed awfully but was able to get back up there to finish 7th and after that wreck. Thanks to Simon for the push was very good. Apologies for almost wrecking you SJ, I tried to just get down and my mistake
Finished 14th after restarting with 2 to go in 13th thanks to a accordian effect on the last restart. No worries though, I beleive that I had the 2nd best time of those who failed to race their way into the race via the 1st 115 (T.Parker timed out). I'll have to watch the 2nd one here to find out for certain.
i'm sad & angry. on top10 few laps untiil the end and get crashed by drivers who had only 1 things on their head : PASSPASSPASSPASS!!!§;!!:§§1!!.!,one§!?!!.!
'av rolled it?
I was watching the NASCAR race and missed the end of Duel #2..
Grats to top 4 in Duel #2, very close racing. Also grats to Mr. Kapal for passing on the FINAL straight in order to race in the Kyoto 250. Absolutely awesome!
Quote from PMD9409 :Also grats to Mr. Kapal for passing on the FINAL straight in order to race in the Kyoto 250. Absolutely awesome!

Hehe, thanks. I wanted to be there so much
Is the official grid up anywhere? I don't know if I made it yet..
Huh,little lucky for me - had problems with my network connection right after qualifying,had no connection at all little later when I should participate in 1st race,luckily had offer to participate in 2nd and finished where I needed - 11th! So the green car will be 250!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG