The online racing simulator
Finally a great MOD
(23 posts, started )
Finally a great MOD
And I thought iRaping had bad skid sounds...
That's NetKar mate
Brilliant!

Looks great.
You Netkar ppls, get out of our lfs!
They've allowed Demo content to be converted before. rFactor has Blackwood RallyX. The devs are pretty nice that way.

Although that video does show that the lighting/textures in LFS is the true reason it looks kinda blah, as most NKP tracks have some more dynamic look to it, whereas the conversion to NKP kept the same lighting as the LFS version
#9 - Bean0
From the ReadMe...

Quote :As for converting LFS content for use in other games or purposes; it is allowed to convert Blackwood, at least for free purposes.
It was converted for rFactor I think as well.
The other tracks require written permission though, but atm we don't really want to give that to anyone.

Victor

It certainly existed for nK Namie too.
well... it looks pretty decent anyways.
Quote from boothy :And I thought iRaping had bad skid sounds...

Sounds like a really bad 70s show with a car chase and those horrible sound effects... Eurgh.
#12 - PoVo
Even though it looks and sounds bad, the conversion looks reasonably good!
Do you get rain in user-made tracks too? Would be nice to have a go in wet Blackwood...
:hyper:

Thanks!
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25 : Beaten!
anyway if they converted lfs`s track into another game, shouldn`t it be possible to put some other game`s tracks into lfs?
Quote from GuRu_PL :anyway if they converted lfs`s track into another game, shouldn`t it be possible to put some other game`s tracks into lfs?

Track mods aren't allowed and it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to make a track from scratch for LFS because the devs are magicians, and if there was a different track for LFS it wouldn't have the same quality as the ones we have already.
#18 - JJ72
Quote from Senninha25 :Track mods aren't allowed and it's basically IMPOSSIBLE to make a track from scratch for LFS because the devs are magicians, and if there was a different track for LFS it wouldn't have the same quality as the ones we have already.

you mean........better?
Quote from JJ72 :you mean........better?

Yeah...

It would add spice if LFS had variable weather, just imagine endurance leagues like MoE, GTAL and IGTC if the weather would change through the race.

But we're far from that, not even rF and iR have it.
If LFS is going to look like that, I will keep playing.
it seems much more worthwhile.
Hurry up Scavier.
Quote from GuRu_PL :Early 2011, be patient

rFactor 2 should've been out a long, long time ago.

Finally a great MOD
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG