The online racing simulator
Handbrake locking
(15 posts, started )
Handbrake locking
Assuming that one use an axis input to simulate the handbrake. Live for Speed got a built in function to lock the handbrake into place when the car is standing still. The only problem is that the only way to later disengage this handbrake locking function is to get the car moving. This doesn't allow for smooth take offs. Another thing is that some people perhaps have a handbrake construction with an actual locking button on it. Would they need to have a built in function to simulate this when they can just do it with there real hand. I think this function should be optional. I also think that you should be able to bind a button to act as the locking button you would normally find on a handbrake. Hold while pulling the handbrake, press again to disengage. It shouldn't be too hard to do.
Also, as many suggestions gets instantly rejected by other users, I understand that this isn't a priority ect. But that's not a reason not to suggest it now, is it?
-
(FPVaaron) DELETED by FPVaaron : Mis read
+1
Agreed. A lot of the time I will put my car in gear, hold the brake and let the clutch out for a moment to get the brake to disengage before the race starts.
agreed! this is a must.
+1.
+1 from me.

Actually it has been suggested before.
has to be suggested so many times it gets done, i can't see this being a hard work fixing
You know why?

"Fix this" "fix that" "Add this" "Add that" "OMG IT DOESNT WORK" "WHY DOES IT WORK?" "UGLY RIMS" "UGLIER RIMS"
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You know why?

"Fix this" "fix that" "Add this" "Add that" "OMG IT DOESNT WORK" "WHY DOES IT WORK?" "UGLY RIMS" "UGLIER RIMS"

Bigger turbo, body kit, truck racing, motorbikes, tyre smoke, more damage, odometer, instrument needle wear, oil temp, brake fade
Quote from FPVaaron :Bigger turbo, body kit, truck racing, motorbikes, tyre smoke, more damage, odometer, instrument needle wear, oil temp, brake fade

Quote from Keling :

think mybee say if you go like to first gear from 5th and the rev thing goes all the way around mybee the needle just snaps off. darn mine would do that every lap
+100000 please
Quote from tbofram :think mybee say if you go like to first gear from 5th and the rev thing goes all the way around mybee the needle just snaps off. darn mine would do that every lap

w-t-f
Quote from FPVaaron :Bigger turbo, body kit, truck racing, motorbikes, tyre smoke, more damage, odometer, instrument needle wear, oil temp, brake fade

don't forget Twin Turbo (and that for XR GT)

Handbrake locking
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG