The online racing simulator
Quote from scotty2888 :
BTW, my pit entrance was totally unplanned yet the most dramatic maybe?

Best pit entrance of the year?

Made me and Oscar and was it Arox make our trousers a lovely shade of brown.
Yeah, Greybull ran into me on the pace laps, I wanted to start at the rear anyways.

The #12 was warming tires on the restart lap right before the long green flag run causing me to spin out on the back straight loosing me a few spots.

Then my wheel started glitching (it usually does durring longer races... I need somebody to look at it) and it was stuck at 95% throttle and had a 3 degree right turn when I held it stright. On the final yellow I pitted to fix it.

Then the 17 car side swiped me on the final restart as he tryed to merge back into traffic sending me into the inside wall head first.

I turned it back around and followed half a lap behind for the final 2 laps and finished 17th as the last car on the lead lap.

Qualifying time: 48.27
Best race lap: 48.76

That right there tells you how bad of a race I was having. Hopefully I'll have my wheel figured out by the next practice session (next weekened?).
Quote from boothy :You were spectated due to lag, coming back and then having a minute of lag again, every time, I even went into your channel to tell you to spectate but obviously you didn't hear me.

hmm sorry man, couldnt hear you at all besides what sounded like gum chewing. Well I figured out why I was lagging... jabba of a brother :| Will I atleast get credit? Brother told me he was uploading setups... thatd explain that minute of lag... So ill have to do what deko suggested.
I had the worst pit stop of all. Didn't realise that someone was on my left as I went in, and spun into a pit stall rather than pitting on the pit slot.

Cost me more than 10 secs, and when I came back on the road, I was lapped and my race was boring.

My front right suspension got a knack and my right front tyre started overheating before the last yellow, where I pitted again and worked with Tom making the best of the situation to finish in the top twenty.

Not really the performance of an Intimidator

...and I thought the DRUNK-Team was invading TEM's TS channel later
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :
...and I thought the DRUNK-Team was invading TEM's TS channel later

ahahahaha

You were unlucky though.. I was almost lapped on my stop because I was trying to recalobrate my wheel lol
#31 - CSF
Quote from Cornys :ahahahaha

You have no idea what he is even on about, so don't you moron.
Quote from Cornys :The #12 was warming tires on the restart lap right before the long green flag run causing me to spin out on the back straight loosing me a few spots.

Im so sorry!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Was a bit absent minded this evening, sorry if I caused any trouble(especially in the formation laps where I didn't realise straight away we were on double file, yea, was quite stupid on that one).

Also sorry to Oscar for the contact on lap 30, didn't see you were on the right :/

Ah no problem Yann, I went for a small gap anyway, it was my fault, the fact to came down into me doesnt matter so much... ruined my car though
Quote from CSF :You have no idea what he is even on about, so don't you moron.

Just the idea of one team invading another was funny so I commented on it. Weird immagery involved in my mind.

It was not entirely yours fault 12. I just wasn't paying enough attention to give you room when you were doing it . I shoudn't have been that close.
im part of the team and I dont even know what its about .
CSF needs a breathalyzer attached to his Post Reply button.
LOL anyways on topic- I sucked. bad quali + bad lag + bad tires + wrong setup = good fail
Quote from Mustangman759 :LOL anyways on topic- I sucked. bad quali + bad lag + bad tires + wrong setup = good fail

Yeah it's a shame such a nice paint scheme is wasted on your car....
#39 - CSF
orly Gonna be like that kev? Atleast I didnt cause any wrecks
My race was a mess. Didn't pit early and then everytime I was supposed to go to the pits, the yellow kept coming out. After I finally pitted I was fighting to stay in the lead lap and crossing my fingers for another caution because Diaz was getting closer...that was the only lucky bit of my race.

P.S: Sorry to those I may have nudged or hit, and mostly to #81 for not understanding that I had to give way in the first caution
Standard procedure when you want to question the lineup is to pull next to the car you think you should be swapped with. IF the admins are paying attention they'll check replay to verify.
No need to be sorry mate. All is good.
Hi guys, if anyone got any (or all) can you please upload replays of the 250 practise sessions? Or a link to where I might find them. I keep missing the sessions due to work on weekends. :sorry:

Thanks in advance.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG