The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 3
Racers:

The third Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 250 will be held on Sunday, 6 March 2011. It will consist of hotlap qualifying followed by a 50 lap + 2 pace lap (52 total) race - GREEN FLAG PITSTOP REQUIRED - NO SERVICE REQUIRED. Anticipated timetable:

20:30 UTC (15:30 EST): Qualifying begins - InSim controlled queueing; one outlap, two flying laps, one inlap, fastest lap counts
21:20 UTC (16:20 EST): (or 10 minutes after qualifying ends): Race

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that thruought the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is double-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, lead lap cars line up on the outside, lapped cars (if any) to the inside. You may overtake ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE after the green is out, but still before the line.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client to 81.19.209.204; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

Please, to help us know who may be attending, post here telling us such.
I should be able to make it. I'll have to skip out on the DUI oval event once again this week, but this is probably one of the most important events of my year since I'm not in any big leagues.

I was afraid that we wouldn't have one this week.
sounds good
Great stuff - Will most likely be there.
#6 - Kova.
I will be here, if I finish to eat at the time.
I am out today but will hopefully be back in time to be here. Can I do a Cattell and turn up after qualy but before the race and run if nescersary?
I wont be there for qualy but i might be there for the race, not 100% sure yet.
I'll be there if I can get an Internet adapter :|
I'll turn up, despite it starting a tad later than is ok for me :P
I'll try to be there
I should be there
i will be there
Cant be there
I cant be there. Its too late for me. Gotta get up early tomorrow. Sorry.
Im already there. This time, ill not be timing out as well
I'll be there
I will be there
Quote from scotty2888 :I am out today but will hopefully be back in time to be here. Can I do a Cattell and turn up after qualy but before the race and run if nescersary?

LULZ

Will probably be there again.
why was I spectated? also thanks to niko puntalo for spamming takeovermessages , yer a bro.
Shit is gonna hit that protest thread
You were spectated due to lag, coming back and then having a minute of lag again, every time, I even went into your channel to tell you to spectate but obviously you didn't hear me.
Massive fail from me :|
Not bad considering thats my first ever attempt at any oval racing, had alot of fun. Running in 10th before loosing it in a strange way on the final lap to finish 16th. Will need to check the replay to see what i did wrong?

BTW, my pit entrance was totally unplanned yet the most dramatic maybe?
Almost survived this without crashes,but at very end - arox managed to spin exiting T3,thought he's gonna stay low,but then he got up higher and I couldn't avoid...
I hope the next one will be more green,otherwise - I just can't keep car straight with cold tyres...
Was a bit absent minded this evening, sorry if I caused any trouble(especially in the formation laps where I didn't realise straight away we were on double file, yea, was quite stupid on that one).

Also sorry to Oscar for the contact on lap 30, didn't see you were on the right :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG