The online racing simulator
can you twin turbo xrg
(106 posts, started )
Quote from ColGaddafi :So? Lot's of shit cars have turbo irl and it doesn't make it turbo's fault. Come on then. Let's make yet another arguement, I can't even see the topic of this but meh?

So, you want a good car which have turbo?

and in ur opinion XR GT is a good car

= so you want to combine these and to get a car like XR GT Turbo, but less possibilities to have car adjusted + smaller tires?

in 1.8 litre and 2.0 litre engines, basically turbo's principle and the result would be pretty much same.
Quote from -NightFly- :He obviously have s2, it's just trollaccount, there are loads of thiskind kids around here lately...He's e-penis is at least 2 meters long by now.

I dunno how my e-penis gets longer if no one knows who I am. I'm failing in my e-penis growing

I can't post with my s2 account anyways.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :So, you want a good car which have turbo?

and in ur opinion XR GT is a good car

= so you want to combine these and to get a car like XR GT Turbo, but less possibilities to have car adjusted + smaller tires?

in 1.8 litre and 2.0 litre engines, basically turbo's principle and the result would be pretty much same.

Who said that? I indeed want a shit exciting car. Read the damn topic until you get my point.
Otherwise this is pointless arguing about stuff you don't get because you can't be arsed to read.
Quote from ColGaddafi :Who said that? I indeed want a shit exciting car. Read the damn topic until you get my point.
Otherwise this is pointless arguing about stuff you don't get because you can't be arsed to read.

so now I have read the topic...

EDIT: Yeah. No one rly could get your topic if you think the things like you have no idea how you would explain about your discussions of turbo/XRG & XRT/something else
Attached images
topic.jpg
ColGaddafi: I always wanted to know this, but couldn't ask the right person to ask, and now you came along and I just can't resist!
Does it hurt to be stupid?

I'm giving up on you. I think not even you know what you want.
Quote from xfirestorm :ColGaddafi: I always wanted to know this, but couldn't ask the right person to ask, and now you came along and I just can't resist!
Does it hurt to be stupid?

I'm giving up on you. I think not even you know what you want.

plus one.

Exactly as what I said earlier...
Yeah, what can you do, half brained fat kids cant hold up. Not my fault

I know aaron got my point pretty much on the xrg thing.

btw master, still as fat as before?
Quote from ColGaddafi :Yeah, what can you do, half brained fat kids cant hold up. Not my fault

So are u poor or a Mac user?.. Poor people or Mac users are the only people that have to act this retarded/troll because they either have no games to play on their expensive word processor or cannot afford to buy a full version of a cheap game, So whats ur excuse?

Acting 10 years old is the only fun poor people and Mac users can do online due to not being able to do what everyone else in the real world with a job or proper computer can.
Quote from ColGaddafi :Yeah, what can you do, half brained fat kids cant hold up. Not my fault

Yes he got, but seems you are losing it (that point)

you never guess about that...
Yes I use a mac. so what? I don't need games. I only need this epic forum with kids sucking cocks
Quote from ColGaddafi :Yes I use a mac. so what? I don't need games. I only need this epic forum with kids sucking cocks

So, you found this, and then finding people posting on this topic, and then going to provoke and trying to annoy with them by having a suggestion, which isn't the best idea, and then you are going nuts, because you see people have other opinions than you have of this topic, and then you are trying to change the case from ontopic case by saying: I only need this epic forum with kids sucking cocks.

So, now we know that only thing what you want/need is epic forum with kids sucking cocks instead of solution to add a turbo for XR GT car, which would be XR GT Turbo.

So yeah, you are so awesome!

What if you would really close down your internet browser, shut down your PC and go back to sleep and think again about what you have said and talked about in here. Then come back again. Thank you.

/me suggests the lock

EDIT: oh yeah, you can't come back in here, if this is locked. Anyway, you are always welcome to come in LFS Forums until people are enough annoyed to you and you will be again banned from here, but now with that account.

I just think your S2-account is banned, because of trolling/abusive language
hmm.. enough trolling for me now. Let me ask you,

Where did I suggest anything?
Where did I say turbos sucks?

These two seems to be the parts confusing you. Let me clear that out of your fat thick head.
Quote from ColGaddafi :hmm.. enough trolling for me now. Let me ask you,

Where did I suggest anything?
Where did I say turbos sucks?

These two seems to be the parts confusing you. Let me clear that out of your fat thick head.

You should think those question by yourself really.

Case one: if not suggested, then discussed, but you can take it as suggestion because you want to talk it so much...

Case Two: Where did I say turbos sucks?

Quote from ColGaddafi :xrt is a stupid car, xrg is not. xrg turbo= awesome, xr turbo= gay. twin turboed xrg would be nothing like the original xr turbo

Quote from ColGaddafi :These two seems to be the parts confusing you. Let me clear that out of your fat thick head.

sorry, but my head is normal, unlike your head
This is tremendously entertaining.
Quote from ColGaddafi :I dunno how my e-penis gets longer if no one knows who I am. I'm failing in my e-penis growing

Oh my...
You are not the sharpest pencil on the box, eh? :sorry:
sorry to add to this 1. But was their any point in me asking the question i was just hoping that someone has had a mod its just for fun. but by all acount's i'v started a lfs war
#92 - BIzO
Anybody can tell me the point to have a XRG Turbo?

No body i think.
that was....wow

i think that would be the most pointless car...the first things you usually upgrade are the wheels and suspension...not quite the point though
Twin turbocharged xrg please!
i have s2 yes and i got bored now i went too tweaking the XRG cause it has the most tweak options and i only really make realistic tweaks i hate hackers and thats why i make drag racing tweaks to show them that even though they have speedhack i am still faster down the 1/4 mile... and im stuck with 900-1100hp only if im going for being realistic with a RB30DET and i really want that RB30DETT cause then i can get 1600hp and still be realistic.... and thats the reason why i want it ....
well said Quarazhi. the original poster asked about twin turbo in XRG specifically. but really the point is can twin turbos be programmed/enabled in LFS?

i would love to race a tuned XRG too. would be fun to be similar power/weight ratio as XRT and then i try to keep up (with my smaller tyres). good alternative to the air restriction or weight handicap if i want to race someone who is slightly slower than me.

in real life people buy according to their budget.
for brand new cars, it is sometimes cheaper to upgrade a lower model in some way rather than pay 50% extra for the top of the line model (and you have the sleeper-looks aspect).
for middle-aged cars, it can be cheaper to buy a faster model in the range rather than upgrade everything yourself (depends who is doing the work).
for those on very low budget, they buy a very old, very low model in the range, and gradually save enough to start modifying.

so i think all types of cars are valid. there is no such thing as a stupid request! but i realise the devs need to keep the racing in some sort of classes. now that there are much more configurable servers, perhaps the devs can relax this and let the servers choose the classes
Oh dear god,

Someone, please shoot everyone.

can you twin turbo xrg
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG