The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :They are censored because of the same reason you wouldnt want your wives/girlfriends walking around the streets with no shirt/bra..

And what reason is that? That I'm an insecure ****? Seriously, prudeness is like a mental disorder or something. The human body is not frightening, shameful, or gross. Society just teaches people to think that.
#27 - JJ72
Quote from MadCat360 :The human body is not frightening, shameful, or gross. Society just teaches people to think that.

that depends......most of them I wouldn't touch with a stick.
Your looking better than last week FPV
(Looks it's you posing with Lerts!)
Quote from rich uk :Your looking better than last week FPV

i don't think even the tide would take that out.
Quote from garph :Because womens nipples are awesome!

....and I don't know how many womens nipples you have seen but they are not in any way at all pretty much identical to mens.

Some are fairly similar, asthetically anyway.

Also, I don't get turned on by nipples on their own, it's the entirety of titties that floats my metaphoric boat, also, burger nipples, whats the general opinion, because technically that big ring of ming if part of the nipple, yet they only censor the end of the titties.. hmmm
Quote from aoun :They are censored because of the same reason you wouldnt want your wives/girlfriends walking around the streets with no shirt/bra..

Yea but for nipples to be censored that means the person in question would have to be naked in the first place? My wife doesn't walk around naked? So why would the demise of censorship suddely whip her tits out?
I'm actually glad we don't see nipples that often in western civilization.
It makes the first time we unbutton our girlfriend's bra that much more amazing.
Well yes, but that batch gets old, a new batch is always welcomed over time.
Funny topic LOL. It was something that was always in my mind.

and that picture rich, OMG
Quote from rich uk :Your looking better than last week FPV

A 'double bagger'. A bag on her head, and a bag on your head, in case hers falls off.
Quote from JJ72 :yeah, i've never seen censored nipples either.

Actually, you can notice it in the movies and tv-shows by seeing that the camera man keeps the picture a little-bit higher so you cant see the nipples, but if theres a action packed man with his humongus muscles, its okay to show nipples? where is the line, i don't get it?! :lol: women are so lucky, they can watch naked men breast on tv anytime + they gotz da magix vaginal hole lol !
This is a funny thread!
#42 - aoun
I actually have an interesting question, and id like to see if anyone here would do it.

The same thing applies for this forum yes? If there was to be a naked girl, her nipples would be censored yes?

IF yes, then would this work.

Photoshop male nipples onto the female boobs and keep it uncensored. Technically, it would be allowed, right?
Quote from aoun :I actually have an interesting question, and id like to see if anyone here would do it.

The same thing applies for this forum yes? If there was to be a naked girl, her nipples would be censored yes?

Photoshop male nipples onto the female boobs and keep it uncensored. Technically, it would be allowed, right?

technically that's gay.
coolguy (not)
Quote from dadge :then what am i gonna tweak?

lol dadge you never disappoint with the funnies
most epic masuka part ever seen
Quote from aoun :I actually have an interesting question, and id like to see if anyone here would do it.

Absolutely right, lol, and if you would photoshop female nipples on to the male nipples, they would be censored

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG