The online racing simulator
great race was a blast to watch. RR guys ran in 11th so pretty good result for debut
great job on uploading so fast, thank you
Quote from Kid222 :Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 3 in LFS
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 5:02-5:10
Your car Number: 29
Other Car(s) Involved: 18
Brief description of incident: Car 18 reverses back into racing line, right in our way.

Sorry i ended up in your way, cars had crashed in front of me i slowed for the yellows but others didnt, was rammed myself. cars jumping everywhere with all the lag i thought it was clear sorry. Lag was a problem in this race as i passed a few cars that were jumping about.
Oh aye, I used wrong skin twice :L How amusing.

I think my introduction to the server by CSF was quite good. I wont be hungover next time though so thats a one off
lol at that commentating at firsth corner how many words he can say
#83 - CSF
A lot.
CSF is jabba therefore has big lungs
LOL I was cruisin' at the back, wondering when the rush-hour would be over.

Was going to think "Oh, went better than expected", until they crashed just into the second sector and at the hairpin. Already 19th, but lap 2...

Well, you know the story, and my roll-over. WTH? I was going right to avoid the cars when I suddenly got raped.

Like Westhill, where I got caught out too, plus a flat tyre later. I shouldn't get used to bad starts
We're sorry for the 2nd lap incident after T1, nothing intentional.
i got a question about a rule

c)No single driver may drive more than 75% of their team's completed race distance. If there is evidence that there is no other driver to replace the driver exceeding the limit, the team may be black flagged from the race and removed from the course after a violation of the 75% rule is committed and non-correctable.

so if a driver drove 75.45% of race distance, he might get a penalty ?
Quote from reason0809 :i got a question about a rule

c)No single driver may drive more than 75% of their team's completed race distance. If there is evidence that there is no other driver to replace the driver exceeding the limit, the team may be black flagged from the race and removed from the course after a violation of the 75% rule is committed and non-correctable.

so if a driver drove 75.45% of race distance, he might get a penalty ?

I dont think thatd be a problem. There is a degree of allowance I believe.
Quote from reason0809 :so if a driver drove 75.45% of race distance, he might get a penalty ?

Might and will, damn ½lap too much
"There is a degree of allowance I believe. "

i'm just saying... rule is rule
(there wasnt made an exception for incorrect skin likewise)
I drove the 0.45% too much and I'm not complaining about the -1 lap penalty in the tracker for it. Heck, it made my day
i'm not complaining either, i was just having a look at the tracker, because there is something i wonder about the position we've finished (lets wait for final results). just besides this i realized you were going more than 75%. administration made the rules and in my opinion they should also consider them
Just because we haven't made a decision on something a few hours after a race, don't think there won't be a penalty applied. We have 2 protests outstanding which will be done in due course, and obviously we check all the of the %ages.
Quote from reason0809 :i'm not complaining either, i was just having a look at the tracker, because there is something i wonder about the position we've finished (lets wait for final results). just besides this i realized you were going more than 75%. administration made the rules and in my opinion they should also consider them

75% rule is one of those things checked automatically following the race, and noted to be taken care of if necessary prior to results publication.
Quote from boothy :Just because we haven't made a decision on something a few hours after a race, don't think there won't be a penalty applied. We have 2 protests outstanding which will be done in due course, and obviously we check all the of the %ages.

my post above wasnt supposed to sound like there hasnt been action taken at all, it was more like a wink with an eye that some action may be done there, as its a rule.

and i'm sorry that i may be a bit petty minded, but we were not spared out from any penalties aswell
Guess I should thank Dominik Engel for "one of the worst setups I've ever made". Really wouldn't have thought SR would win its first GTAL race in that car at that track...Joni was just outstanding, guess he wanted to prove a point after MoE
Setup was great, track was great, car was great, everything was great! Just wanted to show that I'm not failing in every race and I think I did it well
Quote from torpp1s :Setup was great, track was great, car was great, everything was great! Just wanted to show that I'm not failing in every race and I think I did it well

No you didn't. You should've been faster you idiot
/emiro cuts self

Round 5: Race Discussion
(144 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG