The online racing simulator
Aye gonna hurt you Looking damn quick for an fxr at KY3b so gonna hurt :\
yeah fxr gonna start at back anyway but damn we get to 3rd and came down on so hard
Quote :Brief description of incident: Car 29 did a unsave rejoin after crash and hit car 19 and 22.

Car 29 - 2 lap penalty and 10-place grid penatly at Round 6 - Unsafe rejoin from an incident.
Car 19 - 1 lap penalty - ignoring yellow flags

i dont get why we've been punished 1 LAP DOWN if someone else crashed us. i mean, in the heat of a race, especially the first laps until everything is sorted you may wont notice yellow flags that quick, and even then, it doesnt mean you have to slow down to a mininum topspeed of 10kph or what... that guy did a unsave rejoin, he wasnt standing still in the near of the barriers, so it wasnt either avoidable or something else couldve been done there

i'm not telling the admins how to do their job, but i think its a bit harsh to penalize 1 LAP for this manouver we couldnt do anything against
I don't know about SO I wasn't driving but on some tracks it's yellow all the time on the screen, there is so much cars and somebody cuts corner on grass and it shows yellow for a while, but honestly everybody ignores them you would just get crashed or overtaken if you slow down in the heat of race, on starts, restarts, etc.
In contrast, I wasn't penalised.

Why? I can't remember too well as it happened very quick and I got rolled, but I think I went off the throttle when I saw two cars crashing, wanted to avoid the left car and suddenly got hit.
Quote from JackCY :Renamed, why did you change your name anyway?

Me? Nah, I'm not involved neither in Xcite nor in Inferno... I was just pointing that out as a general notice...

I'll nevertheless try to answer your question... Guess that happened as basically all Xcite members involved in the squad moved to Inferno. No need for them to keep the "Xcite" mention in the end.
We changed our Teamname because it's no longer a combo between Team XCite and Team Inferno but all Team Inferno
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :In contrast, I wasn't penalised.

Why? I can't remember too well as it happened very quick and I got rolled, but I think I went off the throttle when I saw two cars crashing, wanted to avoid the left car and suddenly got hit.

You lifted so you werent penalised.

I remember it happening You were like 'OH MY GOD IVE ROLLED AHH oh wait im back dont worry'
Quote from zippytheone :You lifted so you werent penalised.

I remember it happening You were like 'OH MY GOD IVE ROLLED AHH oh wait im back dont worry'

:shhh:It's secret team convo
Would like to Thank 08 T. Nogiec for his part in the incident in T1 lap 3 with our AMG car 18 which wrecked our race.
He ignored the yellows then hit me spinning me round, then repeatedly rammed me many times till i faced the wrong way with damage, & no penalty for this, asfar as im aware, even though the admins looked at this in detail.
Whilst i did reverse back you can see me brake before the racine line which would’ve left enough room for cars to pass.
We recieved a harsh penalty for this. whilst others get nothing.
Quote from reflex1 :would like to thank 08 t. Nogiec for his part in the incident in t1 lap 3 with our amg car 18 which wrecked our race.
he ignored the yellows then hit me spinning me round, then repeatedly rammed me many times till i faced the wrong way with damage, & no penalty for this, asfar as im aware, even though the admins looked at this in detail.
whilst i did reverse back you can see me brake before the racine line which would’ve left enough room for cars to pass.
we recieved a harsh penalty for this. whilst others get nothing.

umm chill
New Dimension Racing Events // GTAL 2011 (Season 2) - Round 5

3 Hours of South City Long Reverse (SO4R)

Foreword:

Rather later than never, we're reporting right from South City, where a few days ago the engines of the GT9 class howled loud and made their laps. We have had a great season so far and some exciting, nerve-racking fights on the LFS circuits yet. And it'll be interesting and thrilling to see how the field will get here through the tight circuit of South City. There's been a heated debate about the amount of possible Safety Cars, questions about overtaking spots and corners that are particular dangerous, whether if it is possible to overtake at all, or not. And at one point all agreed, this course doesn't allow any mistakes, either by crappy driving or colliding with another driver in the heat of a battle, since you can hit the wall here easily. It'll completely distroy your car and you have to pit on an unexpected point of the race, where you dont want to. No one needs long pitstops, especially in this 3 hour race, where every tenth of a second is barely needed, as this track is one of the shortest and quickest, compared to the previous rounds of the season.

Qualy:

The latest results from the qualification just proofs this theory. And somehow, surprisingly again, the FZR's has been a bit faster than the FXR, which actually should've been more competitive here, thanks to its four wheel drive, giving them a better advantage accelerating out of the corners. A. Falkenhain (RAPTOR Racing) managed to get the pole a second time in the past 2 races and drove a 1:35:07, right in front of 2nd place driver A. Falck from DRUNK Team and A. Leyton (Just Driving). The fastest FXR was R. Cullen of Automotive Godz with a 1:35:08 and could've started from 2nd position, but got penalized after the qualifying, so started from 12th position. Like almost everytime this season, the Cargame.nl Team has been faster in the sessions before the qualification, but when it comes up to session 1 or 2, they nearly loose half a second to their actual pace. However, P. Krüger managed to put his car on position 20, luckily CoRe Racing and Gentles on Circuit got punished in the 1st session, so that Cargame.nl Team finally started from position 18.

On the actual race day, nothing seemed to be like it should've been. 10 minutes before the field went into the starting lineup, Cargame.nl Driver T. Lomp announced that he just could drive until 9 pm, so he'd prefer to start. The Team went nuts as this announcement came way too late, because everything was just prepared for the race. However they needed to change the plannings very quick and Krüger was almost going crazy, as he had a good run in the testrace and wanted to start as usual. But they couldnt do anything else and they changed the lineup for the race. But this seemed to be not a good omen.

Raceday:

3 hours of South City Long Reversed started and this is all about never loosing the concentration and staying focused on the track, especially in the most critical phase of the race, the start. And it has just begun, the pace car drove into the sprint circuit pits and the field formed into double file up, with A. Falkenhain in the lead, starting and moving away after green flag was waved, right into the first and second corner. Nothing seemed to happen there in the first lap of the race, as just everybody crossed the finish line. In 2nd lap A. Terzic got hit by O. Rinne from Tiger Express Motorsports and totally spinned his car around, it's already been a mess up there, while an Angel Power Racing Driver just hit the barrier there and D. Jundt from Gentles on Circuit was flipped in all this mess up after turn 2, but luckily landed back on the wheels, beeing able to continue the race. Cargame.nl Driver T. Lomp couldnt avoid any of these crashes, as they've been nearly all over the spot. This cost him a lot of positions and the car was already messed up with major chassis and suspension damage, making the car feel very understeery and undrivable. And if all this wasnt enough, he forgot to put the right skin on, right before the race. Thats why the team got a drive through penalty. The discussion on Teamspeak, IRC and the Forums just begun, wondering who is right or wrong, because T. Lomp was sure he had the right skin, but on the Stream you could see the car was totally blank. T. Lomp forgot to finish the drive through penalty within 3 laps, thats why they just got a stop & go penalty. It couldnt go worse at this point of the race, as T. Lomp almost lost all his positions and drove somewhere around on position 23. Half an hour has passed, as T. Lomp drove into the pits, to repair damage and go on quickly, trying to reach some better position for the changeover. In the end he came into the pits after 1 hour and 10 minutes with stonecold and thin tyres, less damage and an empty tank. Right before the changeover the Team has been nearly on last position. Now it was all just about driving hotlap by hotlap, trying to reach at least a top 20 placement. In the testrace P. Krüger had such a good run, where he nearly could've finished in top 5 position, but now they need to be realistic and make the best out of the worst. Luckily the setup felt good, but in front of P. Krüger there was IRM driver Holmberg who held him up a little, loosing 1 second each lap to the driver in front. Neither horning like a monkey nor flashing the lights helped to let him through. It was quite hard to overtake on this track anyways, but now that Holmberg was just random driving and theres no blue flag waved because Cargame.nl has been 1 lap down, he surely doesnt needed to pull over. But P. Krüger was kissing his arse lap by lap, just trying to get through, so he could move on with the passing, but as far as he was driving his own race, he couldnt do anything. Teammate and manager Jos Meerten also noticed in IRC that our messages must've been ignored, as Holmberg didnt move away at all. He's been faster on the straights, but in the corners P. Krüger was closing the gap. FINALLY, after 10 laps of frustration he made it, and as he went on, he was flying. Flying like a pig. Everything went smoothly, the set felt awesome, tyres where looking good, no damage at all, and the gap to the drivers in front where shrinking lap by lap. He overtook driver by driver and finally ended up on position 18, when the race was over.

Sonicreamls Racing has won the race in their XRR, as Isaac Price crossed the finish line after 3 hours and 111 laps of racing. GraVt driver Gehammar finished 2nd in front of AMG Driver R. Cullen, but they got penalized for a second time this round, so the 3rd place was given to Tiger Express Motorsport. The best FZR driver was A. Falck, ending the race on position 4. The Administration decided to give Cargame.nl Team just another penalty and send them 1 lap down after race ends, just because they ignored a yellow flag right in the beginning of the race, in the middle of a fight, so they ended up on position 20 by this harsh decision. However they got some points again and after this desaster in the first hour of the race, they somehow managed to make the best out of it. And surprisingly, there has been no safety car at all. So thats worth a big applause to all the drivers and teams, that made it such a good run without huge crashes, except the first few laps.

Afterword:

The next race will be 6 hours Kyoto Grand Prixis Kyoto, including the Boothy Chicane, and we're sure to see just another great round of the season, as some of the drivers in the field are had a great season so far and collected many experience. This round is just going to be this saturday, so dont miss it !

(c) P. Krüger (M. Romboy / Cargame.nl)
I noticed to incorrect things 1, TEM weren't fastest FXR as I got 35.08 and O.Rinne didn't hit terzic and isn't part of AMG. Anyway L.White could hardly avoid identity as jack was to left and wall to the right. And nogiec was the obe who span us.

Apart from that nice report
thats the prob if you write reviews being drunk

Quote from reason0809 :Sonicreamls Racing has won the race in their XRR, as Isaac Price crossed the finish line after 3 hours and 111 laps of racing. GraVt driver Gehammar finished 2nd in front of AMG Driver R. Cullen.

Actually AMG has been penalised after the race, giving 3rd to TEM.
Maybe he'll fix that when he fixes fastest FXR
...and I don't think I flipped, I WAS flipped. Didn't you see who punted me into it?
fixed it, sorry guys, i was drunk

Round 5: Race Discussion
(144 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG