The online racing simulator
updated lineup
-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by MoMo92i
I sent Application Update.
E-Team have sent something to admins regarding its futur in the serie.
app sent
I think there is a small mistake in topic "Accepted teams" for example us..mpower team has number 24 on that list but in fact we are 25 the whole season...and there are also other teams which doesnt have the right number...
although I am not entirely sure if those numbers describe the real team numbers...if I am talking bulls*** just ignore this whole message
btw #16 was RSR Radicals
I updated my team's app (Revolutionary Racing) and might be adding more drivers later.
Quote from bavorak :I think there is a small mistake in topic "Accepted teams" for example us..mpower team has number 24 on that list but in fact we are 25 the whole season...and there are also other teams which doesnt have the right number...
although I am not entirely sure if those numbers describe the real team numbers...if I am talking bulls*** just ignore this whole message

I belive the auto-list feature messed up the numbers allocation when deko removed RSR.
updated
I've sent an application update to Angel Power Racing - added a new member.
Application sent.
Application sent.
updated car model, I understand that we lose all current points for this.
We are interested in that race, could I join my team "deko"?

greetings
You may send an application, and if there is space then you could race, see the first post in the thread
added driver for last race - app update sent
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : epic failz

Season 2011: Applications
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG