The online racing simulator
LFS doesn't work !
(19 posts, started )
#1 - iceQ
LFS doesn't work !
First, I must say, I am Not good speaking in english.Sorry.

I instaled my LFS s2 and run it. then I see this:

The game is runnig, but very slowly. I can't play.

Please help me ! I want to play S2
Thanx.
Something went wrong on your install?

Try to download LFS from lfs.net and you have to buy LFS S2 to play S2

Just reinstall it.
Quote from iceQ :First, I must say, I am Not good speaking in english.Sorry.

I instaled my LFS s2 and run it. then I see this:

The game is runnig, but very slowly. I can't play.

Please help me ! I want to play S2
Thanx.

Re-download the game and try again

If the problem still there, i gona upload that missing file

Here is the missing file, just drop it in LFS/Dat/DDS

SKP_cone.dds

Also what pc you have? Ram, CPU , VGA
Attached files
SKP_cone.dds - 10.8 KB - 124 views
There are probably more files missing..

Btw, Post PC Spec so we can see why its running slow on your comp...
#5 - iceQ
My pc spec:

I dropted that .dds file, but its not help. Reinstalation too.
Well, I'm sorry but I don't think that LFS will ever work well on the kind of hardware you have. Both the CPU and graphics card are way too weak.
BTW, why on Earth did you put Win 7 on that machine? I guess you'd be much better off with WinXP...
#7 - iceQ
Quote from MadCatX :Well, I'm sorry but I don't think that LFS will ever work well on the kind of hardware you have. Both the CPU and graphics card are way too weak.
BTW, why on Earth did you put Win 7 on that machine? I guess you'd be much better off with WinXP...

Win 7 better than Xp but it doesn't work on XP too. I have a 2 OS in my computer in old good times, than this computer have a ATI Radeon grapic card, LFS s2 runs perfect.

Now S1 runs good. but cars setup's are not working from S2. wheare i can fined a good dirft setup to lfs s1 ?
sorry dude but it seems to be obvious you running cracked version of LFS unless you will login here with S2 account.

I would be not suprised cracked version run badly and beside that if you dont have S2 account you should be banned by your IP adress on this forum.

You have very weak machine to run LFS.
Let's not jump to conclusions, shall we?

You can get some S1 setups at the Teaminferno website, though I can'T guarantee they'll work...
Quote from DEVIL 007 :sorry dude but it seems to be obvious you running cracked version of LFS unless you will login here with S2 account.

I would be not suprised cracked version run badly and beside that if you dont have S2 account you should be banned by your IP adress on this forum.

You have very weak machine to run LFS.

He never said he cracked it you boob. He meant the (0.3X) with S1 and
(0.5X) with the S2.
You should also upgrade to Z28.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :He never said he cracked it you boob. He meant the (0.3X) with S1 and
(0.5X) with the S2.

Quote from MadCatX :Let's not jump to conclusions, shall we?

You can get some S1 setups at the Teaminferno website, though I can'T guarantee they'll work...

Why he removed the pictures then and he said he played S2. I dont jump on conlcusion but it looks like that. I asked him to login with S2 account so lets see but as i said it looks to me he cracking it.
I'm not aware of any pictures he removed and by S2 he probably meant patch 0.5F or greater...

I admit I might be defending a cracker here, but assuming that every demoer equals cracker with no real evidence sounds a bit unfair to me...
MadCAtX....its just experience when demo racer start talking about S2 which being signed here as Demo racer.

Yes in his first post was picture (I saw it myself a hour ago to be there). Just read...

"I instaled my LFS s2 and run it. then I see this:"
Quote from DEVIL 007 :MadCAtX....its just experience when demo racer start talking about S2 which being signed here as Demo racer.

Yes in his first post was picture (I saw it myself a hour ago to be there). Just read...

"I instaled my LFS s2 and run it. then I see this:"

You seem to be confused, I was the first one that replied to this thread and I only saw one picture which is still there.

And like I said, S1 (0.3) S2 (0.5) he just didn't inform us good. There is no reason to report him instead we should report you incase you didnt notice but you ruined his thread.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You seem to be confused, I was the first one that replied to this thread and I only saw one picture which is still there.

And like I said, S1 (0.3) S2 (0.5) he just didn't inform us good.

The picture was no there yesterday like the link would be removed. It was not saying anything about missing file. Maybe I jumped on conclusion but I did not see he mentioned he wanted to play just demo. Strange he is not coming back thought...

Quote from Takumi_lfs :incase you didnt notice but you ruined his thread.

Why you trying to insult me? Just being carefull and I reported nobody. If would be sure I would do that already.
Next time read your own sig first then post
We are human and make mistakes m8 . My signatures is mostly aimed to those who cant search in forum, create useless thread or port insulting things...
Also right click your data folder and make sure Read-only is not checked do the same with the folders in your data folder.

LFS doesn't work !
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG