The online racing simulator
Trekkerfahrer presents: Pure Racing!
Hi racers,

i am proud to announce, that a new public server project is coming! Its not an evolution or a revolution, i just want to provide you pure racing. And thats the name: PURE RACING! The idea of Pure Racing is to give you the freedom to drive what you want... without driving thousands of laps before to gain licences to unlock cars you like. And thats the slogan: "Get in your f**kin' car and drive!"

For more information you may have a look on www.trekkerfahrer.com
If there are news, i will add them on the teaser page and in this post!

Grand Opening: When its done!

*Update 1*
Now i decided to give you more informations about the servers and their car classes. Additionally the race lenghts:
All Races will be about 10 minutes long with one additional lap, so about 10-12 minutes.

Server 1:
XFG+XRG (+VWS)

Server 2:
LX4+TBO+LRF

Server 3:
NGT+GT2+GTR

Server 4:
FBM+FOX

Server 5:
FO8+BF1

Server 6:
Mixed cars on rallycross tracks and track layouts
So it's like Cargame of IHR without having to rack up the points to drive BF1s? God save this server (mental immage of XFG getting mowed under going into T1 at AS4 by a BF1).
Quote from Cornys :So it's like Cargame of IHR without having to rack up the points to drive BF1s? God save this server (mental immage of XFG getting mowed under going into T1 at AS4 by a BF1).

+1. There are plenty of people who only care about driving the fastest cars and don't know how to do it without hitting someone 50 metres away, so it's all most likely going to end in tears (and flame wars).
My suggestion would be rotating car classes every now and then to make the racing equal, but that would sort of kill the concept, wouldn't it?

Anyway, good luck with that, you will need it
Uhh.. What are you two on about? It's multiple servers with each class. It's exactly how servers SHOULD be set up.

Quote :What servers will be provided?
I will provide 6 servers, all in S2 mode.
2 Servers with street cars
1 with race cars
2 with single seaters
1 rallycross server.

Now stop posting non-sense and go race on this proper server.
Quote from PMD9409 :Uhh.. What are you two on about? It's multiple servers with each class. It's exactly how servers SHOULD be set up.

Now stop posting non-sense and go race on this proper server.

+1
|some people can't read between the lines|
I assumed that a "public server project" would be something more of a project, and one server. Oh well. The first post was not very informative.
clean up the language children
While advertising your server here may be great for you, why oh why must there be swear words in everything nowerdays, even the slogan? Maybe a better slogan could be "Hosted by children, for children" or "Immature racers swear more" ?

So no Arieo running on these servers? that will make a welcome change

SD.
Sounds great, its about time there was some racing without having to drive an XFG with a bloody FZR
Quote from SparkyDave :While advertising your server here may be great for you, why oh why must there be swear words in everything nowerdays, even the slogan? Maybe a better slogan could be "Hosted by children, for children" or "Immature racers swear more" ?

So no Arieo running on these servers? that will make a welcome change

SD.

Airio will be running on the servers, but mostly as a data grabber and admin tool. I made it as silent as possible, so you will not notice that Airio is running while racing. For those who want their "Good/Top Split" or any other spam, they are free to activate those options.
Airio is a great tool for automatic administration. For example track change, automatic restarts and the ban tool is simply awesome. OK, the spam sometimes is not really useful, but for that we have config file

I personally want that racing is the main goal. Not to race for idiotic points. Sure, there will be an E-Penis on a website, but it will be a bit different from that you already know
Quote from PMD9409 :Uhh.. What are you two on about? It's multiple servers with each class.

Quote : What servers will be provided?
I will provide 6 servers, all in S2 mode.
2 Servers with street cars
1 with race cars
2 with single seaters
1 rallycross server.

Quote :What cars will be driven?
All... except the MRT!

Can't see how you can make 2 classes with LFS' 10 road cars, 1 class with both NGT and GTR, and 2 classes with FBM-FOX-FO8-BF1.

So, this means there must be multiclass involved at some point.

Unless, of course, he's planning to have a car rotation with Airio.

Good luck to OP anyway.
To be honest, I'm itching to check out the servers already!! Are they up?
When I will have f****n' time be sure I will for f**k sake put my f****n' wheel on and I will be f****n' ready to drive my f****n' car with all of you.

(Yeah, maybe I tried to say I don't like the slogan but that's definitely not what counts and I hope it's gonna happen as a nice combo of 6 servers full of people passionated for the same thing. )
Quote from Senninha25 :To be honest, I'm itching to check out the servers already!! Are they up?

http://www.trekkerfahrer.com/

Quote :Pure Racing :: Coming soon!

Quote from Mysho :When I will have f****n' time be sure I will for f**k sake put my f****n' wheel on and I will be f****n' ready to drive my f****n' car with all of you.

(Yeah, maybe I tried to say I don't like the slogan but that's definitely not what counts and I hope it's gonna happen as a nice combo of 6 servers full of people passionated for the same thing. )

good luck with it and I hope the servers will allways be full, so when I sometimes want to race GTRs I dont have to have 6 zillion points which take 2 years to get

Quote from SFynx :good luck with it and I hope the servers will allways be full, so when I sometimes want to race GTRs I dont have to have 6 zillion points which take 2 years to get

RIGHT! Simply follow the rules ^^
Updated first post

Test week will be up from 14th to 20th February! Keep informed here if you are interested
Good luck with your project, it seems promising
Looking forward to it, good luck
GL, hope this gets populated, could bring me back to LFS for a while.
Hi racers,

i am sorry to tell you that the testing will be postponed by a few days due a few private problems.
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :Hi racers,

i am sorry to tell you that the testing will be postponed by a few days due a few private problems.

Hi,

i have to tell you that i need more time to solve my private problems.
Excuse me for waiting longer than expected.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG