The online racing simulator
I am very shy - how to change it?
(51 posts, started )
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Now maybe I have a filthy mind, but it sounds like you tried gaying it up and the resulting anal leakage forced you to change your sheets more often than you'd like.

I was answering to the below with me telling I tried it but the result was not worth it...well sometimes yet.

"drink man, a lot, then you feel yourself awsome "

P.S.: you making it gay :-))
Before I became self confident, I was shy.

Then I pulled my trousers down in the middle of Sainsburys in the fruit & vegetable isle. By the time I got thrown out, I was in Frozen produce.

But it worked for m!
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I am shy to ask them to marry me...

Go up to the best lookin one you can find, and just straight up ask them to marry you. You will laugh it off later, and then won't be as shy as you once were. The only problem with this situation is if she says yes.
lol, that would make my day
Alcohol is a great social lubricant

Quote from Bean0 :Alcohol is a great social lubricant

^^^^ This

It dosent mean that you must get totally wasted to start a convo because thats just silly, but a quick drink often can make you feel a little more at ease and a little more confident, plus its an age thing, i used to be terrified of talking to people i didnt know very well when up until i was 16 or 17, then by 20 or so i could chat to people quite easily,and by now i will pretty much bore the arse off anyone who'll listen to me!
There are much better things to tell them
Become an EMT, it's hard to be shy when you have to talk to them for your job.
what you do for living?
Quote from Bean0 :Alcohol is a great social lubricant

Yeah, while my at the best friend at the time (who I liked as more but never really said anything because I already had a girlfriend) thought we should make out 3 times, as she got drunk, while I was sober on a night out.

Not complaining per se, but that's probably the reason I don't speak to this girl anymore. That and because I basically cheated on my girlfriend and still cannot forgive myself for that.

All alcohol does in a social situation is make people out to be who they aren't.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :There are much better things to tell them

Like "Let's go out for a lil' drink!" or "Let's have some fun!"

That will help a lot if you know their preferences...
Get this T-Shirt. Then everyone will be all "aww *hugs*"
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Then I pulled my trousers down in the middle of Sainsburys in the fruit & vegetable isle. By the time I got thrown out, I was in Frozen produce.

I actually briefly misread that sentence to say 'I was in Frozen paradise'.

I lol'd.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm so getting that.

That website has so many awesome items on it. My next 20 pay cheques will be spent there if I'm not careful.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :All alcohol does in a social situation is make people out to be who they aren't.

Friend punched a guy last night in front of a restaurant; uhm.. came close to going to jail.
Last weekend someone that didn't even live in the area walked into said friend's house, put his pizza in oven and passed out on their couch; that house could've burned down.

Alcohol is fine.. in moderation.

Get it around the wrong people and moderation has no meaning. I drink (not very often) to be sociable, not to be retarded and puke and forget everything... but that's how it usually goes in college.

imo I just find it a waste of money; friends can drink their ass off; I can modify my car and have fun with it. Sure I may not have the best social life nor the most forgettable (not unforgettable.. see what I did there lol?) spring break.. but hell, when college is over; I will never see 99% of these people anyway, so none of these drunken one night relationships will help anyone in the long run.. sorry.

Just be you; sometimes you have to force yourself to talk to someone and will completely hate it; but each time that happens, the less and less it will be painful.
Quote from XCNuse :Just be you; sometimes you have to force yourself to talk to someone and will completely hate it; but each time that happens, the less and less it will be painful.

+1 This I was going to say when I read the first post.

Think of it as a workout. You repeat something over and over till you get better. First step is always the hardest.
Try taking some PCP. That tends to bring people out of their shell.
Quote from The Moose :Try taking some PCP. That tends to bring people out of their shell.

Out of their shell, and right into their cell!
Quote from DEVIL 007 :what you do for living?

I'm an EMT, I have to talk to people, but I used to be very shy. As far as asking someone to marry you the first time you meet them is, while very sweet, quite frankly some people will not take well at all. You will have to learn how to interact with people, and the only way to do that is to interact with them. The more you practice the better you'll become. And don't worry, most people are pretty understanding, even when you screw up, so long as you state your intentions and those intentions are noble, people will forgive the misunderstanding.
Quote from Blas89 :XCNuse speaks the truth!

Indeed he is, looking people in the eyes made me feel more confident while talking to them, also heard that eye contact can make you look more "trustworthy" (can't come up with the right word now) to others... but no staring competiton!
The answer, as many already said is alcohol... But don't get drunk... Just a beer or two, or IDK a shot of vodka, or whiskey... Trust me, it's what helps you, but also, you can't let your courage to just fly away when you see a girl. BE A MAN GODDAMMIT!
Also, these lyrics...
I used to be shy as a kid. Then I thought; "f*ck it, I'll be awesome". And I was.
You need to man up.

I am very shy - how to change it?
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG