The online racing simulator
I am very shy - how to change it?
(51 posts, started )
Hi guys,

the topic speaks for itself...
#2 - ORION
lol are you kidding?
you are not shy, looking at all the hudreds of chicks you have as friends in facebook ;D
I am shy to ask them to marry me...
Lol'ed
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi guys,

the topic speaks for itself...

Go out with TVE for one night and you will be over it.
Become non-shy.

/profit

Edit: I think i spammed. The answer is to start from yourself.
If asking a random girl to marry you means that your shy, then I am shy aswell.
Quote from Bose321 :Go out with TVE for one night and you will be over it.

if you gonna pay me the flight to Denmark then why not. Man should try everything in his life...
drink man, a lot, then you feel yourself awsome
I tried but the result was changing my bed sheet too often after the mornings...
Quote from DEVIL 007 :if you gonna pay me the flight to Denmark then why not. Man should try everything in his life...

Well, I want to pay for TVE, not the flight.
Hi Devil007 - (ps, good to see you too! I was getting around to writing you a pm

Not sure what advice I can give- but I too know what it's like to be a little shy. If your shyness is female related, then as long as it's not a crippling shyness, I don't think that's too much of a problem (as far as the girl's concerned, you might be kicking yourself though over the endless 'lost opportunities')..

At some point you just need to honour your own feelings about someone and lay yourself on the line...
do we have a new lerts?
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I tried but the result was changing my bed sheet too often after the mornings...

So wrong, so very very wrong. But I still laughed.
What`s wrong on changing the sheet. I want my bed to be clean.
You have caught teh ghay.
sorry, I dont speaking finnish slang...
#19 - 5haz
Nothing a few shots of whiskey can't fix.
IF you are very shy ;

Don't post about it on Web-forum, it will only make it worse.

Go outside more than 20 minutes a day, and no school does not count as going outside.

Talk more with friend, i.e call them sometimes ask them what's up.

Stop being a douche.
I'm shy; it's how I grew up having two older sisters and going to private schools.

I came across some blog a while back talking about forcing eye contact; since (for me personally) can be something I seriously struggle at; the practice / tip (maybe lifehacker?) was to just make eye contact with people while walking down the street, until they notice, if they do just smile, and go on to the next; and the more and more you make contact the better off you'll be while in conversation; it's still difficult but it's helping for me.

Today was visitation day on campus at uni; parents and highschool kids everywhere, I work for our campus recreation but I was taking pictures but had a family stand in front of me talking, so I butt in and answered all the questions they had. Definitely not easy for me, I worked up a near sweat just freaking out on the inside but kept as cool as possible.

It's hard, it really is.. you just have to do it more and more, otherwise you'll stay the same; it's just super hard to break out of that shell I've made myself throughout middle and highschool.
Quote from Dennis93 : and no school does not count as going outside.

I dont visit school for some quite time
XCNuse speaks the truth!
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Man should try everything in his life...

Quote from Silverracer :Surely not everything ...? :color:

Quote from DEVIL 007 :I tried but the result was changing my bed sheet too often after the mornings...

Quote from DEVIL 007 :What`s wrong on changing the sheet. I want my bed to be clean.

Now maybe I have a filthy mind, but it sounds like you tried gaying it up and the resulting anal leakage forced you to change your sheets more often than you'd like.
I used to be very shy. I ended up kind of creating a 'character' for myself who was exactly like me in every respect except that he was very outgoing, and in situations where I found myself too shy to do something, I'd become this other guy instead who could do it.

And you should always rememeber this:

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG