The online racing simulator
My two cents, but couldn't you wait/lift off instead of going round the outside that LX6? Wasn't neccesary to push out the sh*t out of that car over there, imho you could of waited and passed him after the chicane. No flip, no nerves.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :are you blindfolded?
you clearly can see that he has full grip after he went off the throttle!
he clearly drives into my car intentionally

by the way, you should be quiet about your driving style with lx6..
your cutting was poor

Just don't get too jealous. If you can't handle critical situations then just insult everyone around, how typical. Maybe you should consider when to pass someone and when to wait for someone.
are you stupid?!
THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY PROBLEM IF THE LX6 DIDN'T SHOOT ME OFF INTENTIONALLY
he had full grip and steers to the outside of the corner?!
I am just saying you could of acted a little bit more smarter and nothing would happened. That was an advice from me for you but yeah, insult me instead.

/out of this thread
ok, sorry for that.

you can ask all other drivers from all other teams in that race, i had never problems with any of them at overtaking.
even not with these guys until this shitty thing by them..
everytime i waited when it was too close, but in that situation is wasn't close really because he had full grip as you see in the video
Quote from KlausAdam :They got points. They simply signed in two different teams:

Heroes of Racing NGTR and
Heroes of Racing NGTR

You see the difference
I thought it would be better to add the points to the team of the 12h-race.

Ah, yea, didn't notice this actually

Quote from phoenixIlooka :your cutting was poor

Err, cutting was more or less allowed AFAIK.

http://www.burnoutcrew.net/Bur ... mp;postID=46065#post46065 (+ upper post)

Most of the teams I've seen were doing this aswell.

Anyway, what's the point in bringing the argument here? This is the international forum, I seriously doubt this is the first place those guys will check. If you are just seeking for sympathy, this is not the way, Mysho proved it.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : I seriously doubt this is the first place those guys will check.

No Problem Yann, he post the same text in germn 2 time in german 4players forums and in the bc forum. I only think he will post it here as well because he would see what other drivers think about this accident.

Edit: and as i see the people here think the same like the germans in 4players.
the people just don't know you enough to know that you would do smth like this intentionally
In all honesty it look like a spot where LX6's would lose grip and slide wide. It looks more like a simple correction more so than anything intentional.

No idea why you would even pass outside like that anyways knowing the LX6 has road tires. Silly if you ask me.
Quote from phoenixIlooka :the people just don't know you enough to know that you would do smth like this intentionally

I think it is a shame that you say i made this intentionally! I said sorry in our Blog. And if you don´t understand why all the people say this is a raceaccident why in the hell you try anything to make me stupid.

All germans know that we don´t like your team but i never make/made revengewrecking or something like that!
Quote from phoenixIlooka :

you can ask all other drivers from all other teams in that race, i had never problems with any of them at overtaking.

that's right. and not only you. all of evo racing.
Attached images
mtx-and-evo.jpg
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG