The online racing simulator
24h Kyoto Grand Prix Reverse [KY3R]

Kyoto Grand Prix Reverse [KY3R]

Requierement at least 75 driven laps [car and track combined] for each participant
Please note: General Conditions

Main Race: 2nd Race / Jan, 29th 2011
* MEZ 07.00 (GMT 06.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 08.00 (GMT 07.00): 24h Race START
* race: 24 hours
* changing driver is requiered
* max teams: 28 plus 4 Wildcards
* no lag lap and no restart
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server

(if we get more SignIn's, we think about opening some more grids depending of the amount of interested teams)
How I can sign in my team?

DoP – SignIn is offline...
OK, I found the server.

Change KY2R to KY3R pls.
Unfortunately Tiger Express Motorsports NGT won't make its come back for this one, sorry. We're just being too much busy with other stuff
Little reminder
We've got more information about sign-in here: http://www.burnoutcrew.net/Bur ... =Thread&threadID=3790

It is very important to confirm your team the next days. If not we have to remove your team from the grid to give other teams the chance to sign-in.

As an additional information I'm able to announce that qualify will start at friday 2011-01-21 approx. 8 PM GMT+1. Then you may set a time for your team on "DoP - Qualify".
#7 - kiste
*push*

Come on guys and sign in for a nice race
Last Chance to sign in!!!!

GTR 6 / 12
NGTR 9 / 12
LRF 4 / 8

We want to make the server fully!!!!! Come on!!!!

www.bc-racing.de

Main Race: 2nd Race / Jan, 29th 2011
* MEZ 07.00 (GMT 06.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 08.00 (GMT 07.00): 24h Race START
* race: 24 hours
* changing driver is requiered

* no lag lap and no restart
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server

For driver changes join the server as late as possible! After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given therefore!

Race facts:
You will not win in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!

Pit Stop:
For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially end of pitlane.
* Attention by pitting out! -> racing Line and end of pit lane are equal!
* By pitting out: respect traffic and blueflag by returning back on track!
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track!

In general valid:
Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!
While the whole race: Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!

Other Informations:
You could get all main informations here, in our DoP Forum and may be here (Tracker, Standings, LFS Remote)
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... /index.php?navigation=dop

May be, we could get one of the best ip-TV's ever if all things works well and stable like server, race, tracker, HuD etc.

Keep Racing!
#10 - troy
Any remote?
Yep remote not working
and still no remote get it working please
Tracker seems to have a problem. Stopped at the lap 60.

Edit: Working
Quote from J@tko :You mean January, right? I don't think I slept through 10 months

uuoouhoouh.... easy to fix
Thx @ J@tko
Remote please? I don't know when i can speak to my team mate who is driving, i never talk if he is i, a corner..... Not easy to do a 24h race without Remote
Remote is working
Once again, a big thank you to the admin team for putting on this event.
It is one that we at CR look forward to every year, and hope to race in again next year.

Just a copy-paste to the post I've put in BC's forums.

Quote :Hey guys. Just wanted to say thank you all for that brilliant race. It was my first ever 24 hours race. I wasn't expecting to race as my team, Tiger Express Motorsports, decided to not come back after round 1, as we are too much busy with other leagues, we couldn't afford putting so much time and energy in this 24 hour race. However, I was called by TDRT 12 hours before the race, asking me if I could fill one of their car.

I'm glad I accepted. Drove 6 hours in the race, which was an excellent experience. Had much fun driving in there with no pressure for results, with no other aim than finishing the race, which we did. The whole thing was much cleaner than expected, NGTs and LRFs usually were predictable and easy to lap, so big thanks to them. Sorry for the few contacts I caused anyway, though there wasn't anything serious, just some tangles at some points, but hard to avoid everyone of them when the difference of speed is so great between the cars.

If I had one suggestion though... Make a more restrictive layout at the chicane, if you ever plan to use that track again... It was quite unrealistic to go through the sand. Oh, and maybe scrap the one lap penalty for time-outs, but I belive you're already aware that it is quite unpopular since there already was some controversy on LFS, and are keeping it for your own reasons.

Otherwise, grats to all finishers. And of course big thanks to BC for their great job. I hope you'll do it again in 2012. If you do it, I might try to join again, no matter the team. We will see.

PS1: Sorry for using English... I have the feeling I learned nothing from the 5 years I had German lessons at school.

PS2: LOL at Google Translate translating BC to British Columbia in German to French.

BTW, why no points for HoR in the NGT standings?
Quote :
BTW, why no points for HoR in the NGT standings?

They got points. They simply signed in two different teams:

Heroes of Racing NGTR and
Heroes of Racing NGTR

You see the difference
I thought it would be better to add the points to the team of the 12h-race.
I just say BiZerA ftw!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o8OyTq3YAM

It may be that you don't like us after having some disagreements in the forums (indeed we do not know each other personally), but that you omit this without any reason in such a race on the track is so embarrassing...
Every time I lapped I was fair and I don't understand this childish behaviour..
You're welcome to watch the replay..
Additionally that was not the only time he has tried something like that..
I just don't understand that you tried every means to ruin the fun in the race..

And then the completely unnecessary comment in your blog:
"When it came lapping the first I saw in T1 only flies past a green-tinged FZR to me what drove me in an unfamiliar way through the first chicane. Completely overwhelmed by all this the braking force of my super hero mobile subsided and I slightly touched their car at the rear. I'm sorry for the subsequent pit stop for the team. It was not intentional. (Although the color has to invite).
Shortly after this car appeared in my rearview mirror again, and again made my LX6 things that I could not understand. It just drove a broad line with the car even though you can take any curve closely. Who knows what was there again. In the rearview mirror I could see a black point, could have been the sub-floor."

Replay:
ftp://91.67.1.242/
name: ftpuser
pw: schweineeimer
Quote from phoenixIlooka :I just say BiZerA ftw!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o8OyTq3YAM

It may be that you don't like us after having some disagreements in the forums (indeed we do not know each other personally), but that you omit this without any reason in such a race on the track is so embarrassing...
Every time I lapped I was fair and I don't understand this childish behaviour..
You're welcome to watch the replay..
Additionally that was not the only time he has tried something like that..
I just don't understand that you tried every means to ruin the fun in the race..

And then the completely unnecessary comment in your blog:
"When it came lapping the first I saw in T1 only flies past a green-tinged FZR to me what drove me in an unfamiliar way through the first chicane. Completely overwhelmed by all this the braking force of my super hero mobile subsided and I slightly touched their car at the rear. I'm sorry for the subsequent pit stop for the team. It was not intentional. (Although the color has to invite).
Shortly after this car appeared in my rearview mirror again, and again made my LX6 things that I could not understand. It just drove a broad line with the car even though you can take any curve closely. Who knows what was there again. In the rearview mirror I could see a black point, could have been the sub-floor."

Replay:
ftp://91.67.1.242/
name: ftpuser
pw: schweineeimer

What the f**k is wrong with all of you Evo guys? I was driving LX6 as well and if you were bothered to at least make a lap in LX6 over that circuit you'd see that this is exactly the place where LX6 looses the grip and feels pretty unstable causing minor wheel spinlocks as seen in your awesome uber crash video. It's quite a silliness that you were quite a lot passing me on the outside of turns like this instead of waiting a little bit and I have seriously no idea why it was that good for. If I would make a videos of everytime some GTR passed me on the outside and then clipped my front causing a suspension damage, drifts and damage all around than I'd be doing it all night long.

Don't get me wrong, those are just my two cents. Everytime and if I say everytime I mean everytime happens to me that some GTR uberass passes me and then bangs my front just to show me he is the boss here. I am sorry but I think you've also got some kind of guiltiness on this incident.
are you blindfolded?
you clearly can see that he has full grip after he went off the throttle!
he clearly drives into my car intentionally

by the way, you should be quiet about your driving style with lx6..
your cutting was poor
This thread is closed

24h Kyoto Grand Prix Reverse [KY3R]
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG