The online racing simulator
Users online list
(18 posts, started )
Users online list
I'm not sure is this actually a bug... Probably isn't, but sometimes for after a users name I see a "+"... RIght now it's only behind TVEs name... Sometimes there even 10 or 20 of it....
Quote from matijapkc :I'm not sure is this actually a bug... Probably isn't, but sometimes for after a users name I see a "+"... RIght now it's only behind TVEs name... Sometimes there even 10 or 20 of it....

IIRC the + shows up for people you've added as friends.
hi all,
I don't me conect in multiplayer he say "users already in online"

help me please
Quote from steven8868 :hi all,
I don't me conect in multiplayer he say "users already in online"

help me please

Means you're lagging alot (i think)
Close down LFS, wait 10-15min and try again.
Hi, the host (server) you last connected might be stuck. Ask an admin of the server to restart the server.

At most it'll be a few hours before you're automatically "unstuck".
Quote :

Quote from Silverracer :Hi, the host (server) you last connected might be stuck. Ask an admin of the server to restart the server.

At most it'll be a few hours before you're automatically "unstuck".

is not on a server, I can not even not see the list of server
Quote from steven8868 :is not on a server, I can not even not see the list of server

Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and upload it here?

---

What you described sounds just like a user stuck on a host - but it usually last for 12 hours or more. What I mean by "stuck on a host" is that at first you connect to a server, then you loose connection (or time out) - but LFS still thinks you're connected to the host. That's usually why you get the "user already online" message when you try see the list of hosts...

Were you connected to server and did you loose connection/time out just before getting this error message?

And - do keep in mind that if someone else is using your account online - you would get the same message. Just to be sure - have a look at this link; it shows the last hosts that your account "steven8868" was connected to: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/driver/steven8868/hosts
Hi, I used Google translate and it reads: "Your username was not found". You would usually get that message when you've incorrectly entered your LFS username.

Make sure you've entered the correct username in your LFS.

I'm not exactly sure how it appears: but if it looks like that - http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/d/d0/Main.jpg click on the unlock Live For Speed S2 - and enter your username (steven8868) and your GAMEpassword.

You might have misspelled your username and maybe thats why you can't connect to multiplayer
Quote from Silverracer :Hi, I used Google translate and it reads: "Your username was not found". You would usually get that message when you've incorrectly entered your LFS username.

Make sure you've entered the correct username in your LFS.

I'm not exactly sure how it appears: but if it looks like that - http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/d/d0/Main.jpg click on the unlock Live For Speed S2 - and enter your username (steven8868) and your GAMEpassword.

You might have misspelled your username and maybe thats why you can't connect to multiplayer

not.
all well writing is unlocked but i dont go multiplayer
LFS is unlocked with steven8868 username?
You were banned with another account. If you create yet another account to circumvent the ban, chances are I will notice and ban your new account as well.

Creating duplicate accounts to avoid bans is not allowed.
Quote from Victor :You were banned with another account. If you create yet another account to circumvent the ban, chances are I will notice and ban your new account as well.

Yet you let him off with it?
Quote from Victor :You were banned with another account. If you create yet another account to circumvent the ban, chances are I will notice and ban your new account as well.

and I'm banned during how long time ?
this is a video my screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B01XursrqfY

Quote from 91mason91 :Yet you let him off with it?

The fact that the user cannot connect to multiplayer implies otherwise. Forum posting rights are another matter...

Users online list
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG