The online racing simulator
For f*** sake, learn to drive, three safety cars out of 3
#36 had some bottles of vodka before the race, surely...
Too much safety cars...
Because here isn't yet thread where to put this so I put it here. So, first lap is going and in Oval's long corner everybody stops and someone hits me. My car goes upside down and I ask what to do next.

You say me bye and we are DNF. Is this fair? Do you think that Piri Motorsport wants to continue this serie anymore? Do you think that anybody wants to? I say that this is discrimination to smaller teams.

Is it too hard to you to restart the race when something happens like this?? We had trained this so much and so long time and what did you do? DO you think that we enjoy to waste our time for nothing? Why do you run this serie if you are too lame to make GOOD decisions?

Very very very nice work guys! I hope there's still one driver who likes to race with you!

Car number 33 driver.. deCesaris
if you flip you DNF. Not my fault. there is a protest thread up if you look
Quote from Mustangman759 :if you flip you DNF. Not my fault. there is a protest thread up if you look

SO you think it's my fault 'cos someone makes me to flip??!!
That's racing, sorry
In racing you sometimes get wrecked by others, and even what might look as unfair to you, action like this does happend from time to time in racing. I do not take part here, I just say that stuff like this happend, alltho I understand your upset by this
Quote from The Very End :That's racing, sorry

Yeah right! That crash happened before green flags, so race should have been restarted.

Ps. There is not protest thread for round2
racing is always unfair...
Why are you letting drivers stay on the server when there is no need for them to be there, sort yourself's out.
Argh my stint went well.

Sorry to Teemu for tapping you into T1 after SC 3 i think it was. Sort of just understeered into you

Made 7 places up on starting pos though which was decent but i think my strategy is about to go to pot :|
Quote from deCesaris :Because here isn't yet thread where to put this so I put it here. So, first lap is going and in Oval's long corner everybody stops and someone hits me. My car goes upside down and I ask what to do next.

You say me bye and we are DNF. Is this fair? Do you think that Piri Motorsport wants to continue this serie anymore? Do you think that anybody wants to? I say that this is discrimination to smaller teams.

Is it too hard to you to restart the race when something happens like this?? We had trained this so much and so long time and what did you do? DO you think that we enjoy to waste our time for nothing? Why do you run this serie if you are too lame to make GOOD decisions?

Very very very nice work guys! I hope there's still one driver who likes to race with you!

Car number 33 driver.. deCesaris

So you 're gonna quit this league ONLY because of a 1st turn - 1st lap crash? Dude, that's racing and if you hate things like this, then get used to it.
Quote from nathan246 :So you 're gonna quit this league ONLY because of a 1st turn - 1st lap crash? Dude, that's racing and if you hate things like this, then get used to it.

Oh please moron! :doh: It wasn't 1st turn- 1st lap crash! It happened before the race even started! That's why i don't understand why it was so impossible to restart..
If there's a crash on the formation lap at each restart, how many times do you restart it?
Just don't have the words to describe such bullshit happening here.
Quote from boothy :If there's a crash on the formation lap at each restart, how many times do you restart it?

believe so
Quote from deCesaris :SO you think it's my fault 'cos someone makes me to flip??!!

the server was UTTER CRAP today, so i must side with #33

we got flipped and hit many times due to lag because of server and my brother matt having laptop and race pc on internet using programs/.
Then my stint was over, and as I said before, racing is racing.

Alltho, a little though to the blue car (which was also blue flagged around lap 60ish something). 1 - don't block, 2 - don't use the horn on me for a solid lap 3 - DON'T WRECK please.

Other than that I want to say thanks to the others I raced with, because there were some great drivers there too

Next time please chill a little more, people wrecking and crashing under SF lol
Quote from JPeace :Got to say I am appauled by some of the driving standards out there, I will not name names but the person who crashed Klaidas and caused that massive pile-up resulting in a red flag situation seriosuly needs to think hard about their driving standards. Rediculous.

Shame, what exactly happened there? I only saw it in my mirror, I saw a car flipping, seconds after that Klaidas came lag-flying passed me and straight in to the barrier
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Shame, what exactly happened there? I only saw it in my mirror, I saw a car flipping, seconds after that Klaidas came lag-flying passed me and straight in to the barrier

Don't have the replay, but I think it was some pissed backmarker going over9000 km/h into the pack heading to T1 and causing me to crash out and destroy our race literally
ill post the replay some time later. Ive got to go and do a ton of things

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG