The online racing simulator
Round 2: 4 Hours of KY2 Discussion
Discuss what you want here and any questions.
30th of January: 4 Hours at KY2.
The event will follow as this 16:25 Qualifying start with 17:05 UTC Race start.
Thanks to Walter (Rockclan) we will have a stream. http://www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv I hope you all watch it
and the optional IRC channel, name http://gamesurge.net/chat/GT3TCCR2 thanks to R2R team you can have it on 1 page http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=22&t=874
Penalties
10/-5 Q grid
21/-5 Q grid
fixed :P
cant wait to this track
Is der a reason why server is down? :X
yea, I took it down for a day... Setting it back up now
This will be my first league entering actually, and I must admit I am shit scared, feels like a burden on the shoulders. There are some crazy fast people out there, and hopefully I with my slow but stable stragy would be able to not be the least slowest driver on the track

Looking forward to the race tomorrow! In GMT+1 time zone (Oslo, Amsterdam etc), what is the start of race? 17:00?
if you stay alive you should be fine race start time is estimated 17:05 UTC quali 16:25 UTC
Quote from The Very End :This will be my first league entering actually, and I must admit I am shit scared, feels like a burden on the shoulders. There are some crazy fast people out there, and hopefully I with my slow but stable stragy would be able to not be the least slowest driver on the track

Looking forward to the race tomorrow! In GMT+1 time zone (Oslo, Amsterdam etc), what is the start of race? 17:00?

I'm still so happy we talked you into this! You'll do great m8, we have allot of confidence in you!
Quote from Mustangman759 :if you stay alive you should be fine race start time is estimated 17:05 UTC quali 16:25 UTC

Quote from Drifters Only :I'm still so happy we talked you into this! You'll do great m8, we have allot of confidence in you!

Great now even more pressurses, I hate you all
Well, I'll do my best, more I canot promise lol Stil shocked that I actually joined this..
if my brother can drive these things im shure you can? :P
He's probally an alien
The problem is not driving the cars as it is now, it's just to drive it fast that sucks / is hard for me
You just want to have someone slower than you
But agree, my aim is to drive fair and as fast as possible without crashing myself or others
Quote from The Very End :You just want to have someone slower than you
But agree, my aim is to drive fair and as fast as possible without crashing myself or others

Just concentrate on what you did in training and don't take stupid risks, all will be fine!

@James: good point mate, a pack of consistent drivers is often better than a couples of aliens..but the aliens are damn fast and they are the ones who motivates us to go faster...so I guess we need a bit of everything, it makes it more exiting!

Good luck all!
Is Server password Change?? Old one doesnt work?
Is there will be broadcast of this stage?
Layout?
Hey guys, I just went on the server and I noticed that there wasn't a layout. My main concern is cutting the pit entry and exit. Luckilly I have 2 layouts laying around, one being loaded on our Genuine Racing GT3 server.

Here I present to you two options, one only has pit markings and one is a whole anti cutting layout which also includes the pitmarkings.

I know it's on a short notice but I really think the pit markings definately should be included!
Attached files
KY2_GenR_anticut+pitentext.lyt - 1.6 KB - 200 views
KY2_GenR_pitentext.lyt - 1.1 KB - 187 views
I preffer only the pitexit
I have a layout made already
The tracker maybe can have problems because there are problem with nicknames. If it won't work during race I will replace it with spdo and LFSW live progress and then after race I'll run it on replay to have stats. I think on 3rd or 4th this tracker will be as good as MoE. I'm making it alone in PHP only Good race all!
Quote from Mustangman759 :no stream today as it will not run correctly

Quite a shame, was badly waiting for it after being rejected by Livestream in round 1, due to the 50 viewers limit
Why was #13 allowed to carry on after he telepitted?
Good qualify, looking forward to the race!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG