The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
Thanks to Rockclan for giving permission to use -TRR- name, otherwise server would have as much players as PS3 has games, two new S1H7 servers are up:

-TRR- GOOD OL DAYS #1 (Demo)
-TRR- GOOD OL DAYS #2 (S1)
Aw, at first I though this was about updated interiors of all S1 cars

But still good.
I try this
Nice one Scawen.
Thank you Scawen! Great news, I'll give it a try! A lot of memories are coming back up my mind! Old Blackwood with the TBOs...
Awesome, trying right now. (This will buy you atleast 1 month without complaining Scawen )
Quote from Joku123 :People are waiting for s3 and you release s1.

Ironic master move indeed LOL.

To start a dedicated host, you modify steup.cfg, then double click LFS_HOST_CFG.

It opens up a dedicated and a command window, but the server goes online.

I currently have 3 servers online:
[itbrti] Demo
[itbrti] S1
[itbrti] Layout
All demo racers can drift with XRT now
#36 - PoVo
Quote from E.Reiljans :-TRR- GOOD OL DAYS #2 (S2)

'xcuse me? S2 didn't exist back then
#38 - PoVo
ohh, thats very nice thx
congratz. waste your time for s1. we can wait S3, until 2015 !
Well, at least it took 40 posts this time for the first guy to completely miss the point. I guess that's not too bad.
Ah this is so nice, I was maybe 16 or so when this was released, I was only a demo user then but really enjoyed online racing still.
No wonder this got me into drifting since the physics seem to be just for it + the 45 degrees of lock. With proper FFB the car practically recovers itself it's almost impossible to spin!

Oh and if anyone is wondering why there is no proper HD resolution in the game options, it's no problem. Just open cfg.txt with notepad and find the line "Screen Info 1 0 XXXX YYY" and write your desired resolution there. I myself at least got widescreen resolution 1360x768 to work with "Screen Info 1 0 1360 768".
:wmann3:

:lovies3d:

resent:

:woohoo:

:lfs:

Quote from BigPeBe :Oh and if anyone is wondering why there is no proper HD resolution in the game options, it's no problem. Just open cfg.txt with notepad and find the line "Screen Info 1 0 XXXX YYY" and write your desired resolution there. I myself at least got widescreen resolution 1360x768 to work with "Screen Info 1 0 1360 768".

Just enable Show non-square modes in the screen option to get widescreen resolutions.
Quote from Joku123 :People are waiting for s3 and you release s1.

LOL, this made my day.

I might have to download it, may have Rockingham hidden inside....
Quote from rc10racer :Just enable Show non-square modes in the screen option to get widescreen resolutions.

Hah ok that's nice didn't realise there was such an option.
FXO looks stunning.
guys, I reckon we need a S1 league started with .3H. TBO?
Great thing.

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG