The online racing simulator
Quote from IsaacPrice :I'm pretty sure that in a UF1, it is very slightly faster to do say a 20 lap run than to do 3-4 laps then shift p and do it again(0.0x). I wouldn't really say its cheating though, any of the laps he did could have been wr laps, so why shift p and have to tyre heat again or maybe... Joe your always getting into trouble for your hotlaps, maybe you are a dirty cheater afterall

but really the thread is just a retaliation to the fact he did a lap which they cant beat, I think.

Haha :P but yeah you got it right with the laps thing, although I dot think doubt over 20laps is worth much at all, perhaps 0.05 or not even that, when you burn the tyres down in a uf1 it just gets understeery like hell, but mehh

Btw I like the last bit you wrote Isaac, made me laugh :P
I try to do a hot lap on the first lap and take a more
the tenth lap, I'm sure there is no difference in this uf1000 SO1
-
(Ruben_Drifter) DELETED by Ruben_Drifter
Let's add option in hot lap mode to set whatever temp/wear you want it is Planet Exploit anyway...
The hotlap is a hotlap were you find YOUR fastest time - if you need to simulate a long run because you happen to feel faster, then ....

If you are driving your car using your own skills - and you are at least able to draft that fast natually.....

its still a hotlap.

This isn't a qualifying session. WR Means nothing during a race anyhow.
Quote from JPeace :Then get your driver to do the same, and if he cannot beat it, then kart wins. Sorry, but exploiting the game is OK. It is a game, it is only a world record. If your driver cannot beat him by exploiting the game in a fair way then he has lost.

It's not about who lost and who win but who respect these ethical rules.
I respect these ethical rules, other driver don't respect.
I repeat: after i've seen that Kart do this hotlap in a different way i stopped to continue.
To each his own
Guys, omg xD
i didnt even burn down the tyres :P
I haven't touch my wheel for 3 days and 1 hour ago i made another test whit the method from Kart. I drive 1.01,15 without problems and i am sure to beat his time when i have 1 hour practice but i don't want to have this kind of wr.
Quote from MaurizioNaselli :I haven't touch my wheel for 3 days and 1 hour ago i made another test whit the method from Kart. I drive 1.01,15 without problems and i am sure to beat his time when i have 1 hour practice but i don't want to have this kind of wr.

Beat my time, and upload replay, I wanna see how doing 10laps gets you 1tenth.
There are big chances coming to how tyres work already.
Great stuff, maybe you can go cry to Jean about the F1 teams driving 2 laps in qualifying...
btw I don't understand the problem...You know Pug made the pole position of last 24hrs of Le Mans after 10laps...Audi didn't cry.
Quote from MoMo92i :btw I don't understand the problem...You know Pug made the pole position of last 24hrs of Le Mans after 10laps...Audi didn't cry.

Because Audi knew the 908s would break.
Quote : When will Scawen fix this absurdity?

scawen gay but it ok
Now that made my day :chairfall
Quote from BJrace :scawen gay but it ok

So refreshing to see someone on the internet with a liberal attitude to homosexuality.
Quote from J@tko :So refreshing to see someone on the internet with a liberal attitude to homosexuality.

Does that explain your avatar?
Quote from kart-36 :Beat my time, and upload replay, I wanna see how doing 10laps gets you 1tenth.

You are a fast driver but you're not correct, use the programs to copy sets of others.
I feel a lot and built my set, if you wanted to try my set you could ask me a pm is not correct you got my set this way!
Quote from malcomax :you are a fast driver but you're not correct, use the programs to copy sets of others.
I feel a lot and built my set, if you wanted to try my set you could ask me a pm is not correct you got my set this way!

well done firedick !!! :d:d:d:d
Quote from malcomax :You are a fast driver but you're not correct, use the programs to copy sets of others.

Stop being so anal about someone copying your set, if it bothers you that much don't hotlap at all, Kart might of just copied what's being shown on lfsw but who cares it's only a game.
Quote from rc10racer :Stop being so anal about someone copying your set, if it bothers you that much don't hotlap at all, Kart might of just copied what's being shown on lfsw but who cares it's only a game.

Sure mate, but fair racers say "Thank u Max for your set".
Unfair racers copy and use without thank.

And stop saying about copy setup from LFSW, everyone know phlos story and software ...
Quote from michele0676 :And stop saying about copy setup from LFSW, everyone know phlos story and software ...

Sure... But LFSW leaks 90% of the info already...

I'm not saying that kind of app is good anyway, but now the hotlap scene is full of even sadder tricks nowadays...

Is it worth to endlessly argue over that hotlap stuff? Doing so is extremely unproductive, because we cannot establish any rule on the matter as a community, it's all up the the devs. And it doesn't really give a good image of the community either. Sometimes I wonder what guests think about this kind of threads while lurking on the forum

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG