The online racing simulator
you need to fill out a application like the other teams did.
The server is "[LLM]Last Lap Motorsports"?
GT3 Touring Car Cup 2011
no
Danke!
It isnt work...
Seems like many drivers has problem with their LFS connection ... might be a problem on the LFS main server .... i experience that i cant list servers very often now!
Еxcuse
Sorry about hitting the FXR car that was 2nd in front of me at last chicane.
I was trying to stop as I can more quickly, but I blocked my front wheels.
Really sorry guys , i was trying to wait for you to give you again 2nd position , but a lot of cars behind us was so close.

Sorry!

Fishy
any way to follow the race?

no remote
spdo sattelite say nothing and same for lfsworld
lfsw doesn't work, nor do spdodb, remote, tracker and stream is full. That's what I call chaos
And nobody on irc too :]
EDIT: thanks for remote
#39 - AsnL
I want to know what happens there!
edit-Remote <3
livestream is the worst stream ever.Verry bad quality.I try to watch from 2 hours and still cant....
Quote from sjoblom :i experience that i cant list servers very often now!

Yes I can confirm that.

My S1 server is not on the master server anymore but the people who are racing there for hours already are still racing.

Very odd, never seen this before.
Can you please post the spectator pass?
im going to remove it-thought it was the racing pass
thanks to the racers who came. The race was a success. Also thanks to Walter and the commentators for the stream. Joel Villa, and Tomas Nogiec for being safety car and recovery cars. Many thanks and see you all next round
Quote from Grigorov :Sorry about hitting the FXR car that was 2nd in front of me at last chicane.
I was trying to stop as I can more quickly, but I blocked my front wheels.
Really sorry guys , i was trying to wait for you to give you again 2nd position , but a lot of cars behind us was so close.

Sorry!

Fishy

Shit happens, I know you didn't do it on purpose. And we won anyway so no problem.
Very nice race guys. We started 10th and finished 10th We had problems on 2nd stint, but anyway... Next time will be better. Cya
Not quite sure where we finished thanks to da timeout but my pace was pretty solid considering I just turned up and drove.

Better not be 2nd last I didnt unlap myself against tonnes of people for nothing :|
Oh damn, I spun out twice, sadly.. Started from position 23 and ended with 15 *poker face*
we will run a tracker on the replay I have to ge tthe official results
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
qualifying and unofficial results
Attached images
r1 prov results.JPG
r1 qualif.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG