The online racing simulator
Pageant parenting at its best...
(16 posts, started )
That's totally normal, if you hate your child.
#3 - Hahmo
What the..
BITCH!
Thats what happens when you want your child to be a toy of yours.
That damn woman needs a kick wtf
That child is going to be so ****ed up by the time she is a teen. Plus the women in the salon should be sacked, the girl said don't wax my eye brows, that means DON'T ****ING WAX THEM. The ****...

And what the **** is with the mother? She looks like Donald Duck.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
That was actually quite disturbing to watch, but it doesn't suprise me. Some people should never be allowed to have children.

Yes, they are both the same child.

EDIT: My avatar suits my emotions exactly.
lol she looks like a rabbit

if she was my daughter, id just feed her carrots.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :

Yes, they are both the same child.

EDIT: My avatar suits my emotions exactly.

God, I can't believe what some people do to their children...they should wait until they are old enough to make their own decisions.
Wow,she really loves her child
Alonso's mum did the same to him and he turned out alright.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Alonso's mum did the same to him and he turned out alright.

I was watching some TV show on National Geographic about the making of that Airbus A380, and it turned out Fernando Alonso, also French, was cheif mechanical electrical engineer or something.

Which one are we talking about?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I was watching some TV show on National Geographic about the making of that Airbus A380, and it turned out Fernando Alonso, also French, was cheif mechanical electrical engineer or something.

Which one are we talking about?

The one with the giant eyebrows.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The one with the giant eyebrows.

...and his newfound Jack Sparrow look? surely it can't be THAT Fernando Alonso.
WTF is up with her? The girl looks fine with her eyebrows the way they are... ****ing idiot, child screaming and pleading for her to stop (when it's something that need not be done)... ARGH, this if a prime example of a time when a man punching a woman in the face repeatidly I will tolerate.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG