The online racing simulator
Recommend any games to play?
(24 posts, started )
Since i have a decent pc now i want to play some games on it!
I have Gta 4, Bad company 2, team fortress ect...
Any other decent games i should get?
LFS
Mafia 2
#4 - sjava
medal of honor
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. All of them...
Quote from matijapkc :S.T.A.L.K.E.R. All of them...

Doesnt exactly need a "decent" pc to play and isnt very entertaining. Its more of a "can you? CAN YOU?" type game.
#7 - majod
I bought my "decent" PC a year ago and the only new decent game I found for me was Mass Effect 1&2

oh, and Amnesia
Test Drive.
Assassins Creed 2
Also, Fallout New Vegas.
Bought a new PC? Play all Crysis games and not only because of it's worthy graphics.
Quote from sjava :medal of honor

the only game my pc doesn't run very well is bad company 2, its cause i have a triple core and not a quad it runs fine at medium though
All versions of medal of honor?
Quote from sjava :All versions of medal of honor?

i thought you meant medal of honor(2010) it could run any of the older medal of honors fine.
Well,I meant the new one but the others are good too.
DC Universe online
Just Cause 2. Pretty much all I've been playing since Christmas.

Imagine GTA IV mixed with a bit of Far-Cry 1 and make everything waaay over the top. Like on only the 2nd or 3rd mission I did I was sabotaging space rockets on the launch pad and stealing aircraft to shoot down one that already took off, that kind of over the top.

You have a grappling hook which you can reel yourself into stuff with, an example of gameplay might be you running from the cops and stealing one of theor motorbikes. As as you ride away you pass a car which you decide is better than the bike, so you grapple onto it from 30m away and pull yourself in and stand on the roof, then either car-surf, shooting at the cops (you can also climb around on the car to get a better position) or hijack it and drive yourself. You also have a parachute, so you can grapple something, reel yourself in and open the chute, so paraglide up into the air.

A cool thing is you can use your grappling hook to join two objects together, so you might attach your car to a statue and pull it over. A particularly cool thing I did the other day was running out of ammo and being badly injured while attacking a military base. I came round the corner of a building to find a guy with a mounted machine gun, so shot him with my grapple and pulled him out from behind his gun. As I did this, I saw a fighter plane taking off on the runway behind him, so fired my grapple into him again, and then into the plane, causing the plane to take off towing the guy along behind it.

There's a demo on Steam (and other places I imagine), you should check it out.
Quote from majod :
oh, and Amnesia

probably my favorite survival horror game I've ever played. absolutely fantastic
It's a shame, that this games are so unknown.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just Cause 2. Pretty much all I've been playing since Christmas.

Imagine GTA IV mixed with a bit of Far-Cry 1 and make everything waaay over the top. Like on only the 2nd or 3rd mission I did I was sabotaging space rockets on the launch pad and stealing aircraft to shoot down one that already took off, that kind of over the top.

You have a grappling hook which you can reel yourself into stuff with, an example of gameplay might be you running from the cops and stealing one of theor motorbikes. As as you ride away you pass a car which you decide is better than the bike, so you grapple onto it from 30m away and pull yourself in and stand on the roof, then either car-surf, shooting at the cops (you can also climb around on the car to get a better position) or hijack it and drive yourself. You also have a parachute, so you can grapple something, reel yourself in and open the chute, so paraglide up into the air.

A cool thing is you can use your grappling hook to join two objects together, so you might attach your car to a statue and pull it over. A particularly cool thing I did the other day was running out of ammo and being badly injured while attacking a military base. I came round the corner of a building to find a guy with a mounted machine gun, so shot him with my grapple and pulled him out from behind his gun. As I did this, I saw a fighter plane taking off on the runway behind him, so fired my grapple into him again, and then into the plane, causing the plane to take off towing the guy along behind it.

There's a demo on Steam (and other places I imagine), you should check it out.

yea i have just cause 2, it came with my video card
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
Quote from hazaky :Doesnt exactly need a "decent" pc to play and isnt very entertaining. Its more of a "can you? CAN YOU?" type game.

If you want to play it on highest setting on a decent resolution you need more than a decent PC... If you open world/fps/role playing games then it is very entertaining and you want to play it all the time.

Quote from RasmusL :Also, Fallout New Vegas.

I forgot about that one.
Quote from matijapkc :If you want to play it on highest setting on a decent resolution you need more than a decent PC... If you open world/fps/role playing games then it is very entertaining and you want to play it all the time.

I forgot about that one.

Um, thats funny. My current outdated mid-range PC runs it 60fps on vsync - all maxed and 1080p.

My friend played this on a cheap HP laptop with everything maxed. Dunno what u talkin about ... lol.
Quote from hazaky :Um, thats funny. My current outdated mid-range PC runs it 60fps on vsync - all maxed and 1080p.

My friend played this on a cheap HP laptop with everything maxed. Dunno what u talkin about ... lol.

i can play it maxed out on my current system
#23 - Woz
You don't need big pc for these but good games

L4D2
Killing Floor
Supreme Commander 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
World in Conflict is pretty cinematic and fun when things get hectic

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG